chapter 11

I gap at the men as Sebastian turns a death glare towards Luca. As that happens a large black van pulls up too. Two men in suits step out and start towards the bickering boys. I prance as the suited men look at me. One leans to the other and whispers something to him.

"Excuse me gental men." The light haired one interrupts. "I'm interested in that there horse. How much?' He says bluntly. I snort and toss my head. NOT THIS AGAIN!! I charge off in to the pasture and huddle in to the little herd of horses. I've had enough of people!

"She's not for sale and she sure as hell isn't going home with you Luca!" Sebastian yells. I cringe slightly. The suit guys share a look and they heave sighs. I let out a shreak as they pull guns and shoot Sebastian and Luca. They drag them to the van and throw them in. Rebecca had gone inside before all of this, said something about her tan would be uneven. I shreak again and charge the gate. Somehow I sail over it with my enormous self and land on the other side ready to fight. Thats when there's a pinch in my shoulder.

"Hit her again. She heals faster than most shifters." Light hair says. I get hit on my flank with another pinch. My world tilts slightly. I stumble foward and collapse. "Great now inject her with the syrum and we can load her as a girl."
My eyes grow wide as the other suit man shoves a needle in my arm. THEY KNEW. My body shifts and snaps. Hair on my head growing. My face pushes in and shrinks. The hair on my body receding. When I'm human they each grab an arm and drag me across the ground naked. Nun to lightly toss me in the back on top of the guys. Thats the last thing I remember when my eyes slip shut and darkness consumes me.

-----

I jerk awake with a gasp. I try to sit up but my arms are chained down. I look around frantically taking in my surroundings. I'm in a stone room, it looks to be under ground, and a single door to my left. I notice the bed and side table on the opposite wall. I look down at my confinemants. Im on a type of roller bed and my arms are chained to the sides. I can reach my face if I'd like to but nowhere else. I lay back down with a groan. I feel sore all over. Suddenly the wooden door ioens forcefully and hits the wall. I jump and look to see who it could be.

I blink when I see a man in a lab coat with a clipboard. Its like the vet visits I'd get. He smile at me and then goes back out and wheels in a tool tray. I wince when I see some knives and needles on it. "No need to be scared sugar." He coos. GOD I HATE THAT NAME. " but you'll be a little uncomfortable for a few minutes." He grins and picks up a scalpel. My heart pounds in my chest. He draws closer a d I start feeling sick. He lifts up the scratchy material of the hospital gown and leaves my pelvis bare. I try to move or kick but my legs I notice too are also strapped down.

"Please don't" I whimper. He only grins at my and holds my upper body down. He blocks my veiw but that doesn't keep me from feeling the pain. I let out a whimper with turn to a gasp then screams. Cutting up my hip what felt like feet was probably about three or four inches. The clatter of the metal on metal let me know he was done. The scrape of metal freaks me out though. I feel something digging and moving around in my hip. I gasp and struggle which sends searing pain through my hip.

"Ah ah" the man tuts " the more you move amd misbehave the more it will hurt." He shoves what I believe to be tweazers of some kind around in the incision he made in my hip. He made a success noise and stood up and beamed at the microchip he had in the tweazers. Smirking he put it down and smashed it. "There no one will find any of us now darling." He gives me a sickening smile and takes a sauntering tool and burns my wound shut. I scream in utter agony. He takes the tool away and studies his handy work.

With a grin he tells me his name is john and he would love to get to know my body more. Leaving he sends me an air kiss and walks out. I gasp for breath and tears stream down the sides of my face. my hip throbs and burns. I dare not look at it for the fear of getting sick. This is a nightmare.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey guys! Didnt realize I hadn't done this, I'm writing a new book Glich, check it out! Its not the same as this one. Its more of a medieval fantasy and a sucked in to a game. (Only becouse I know the landscape and towns enough to actuelly describe them) check it out though!