chapter 7

I enjoy Sebastian's company. He put me in my stall and went to get a balnket. I pace my stall and paw the ground.  Sebastain returns to the stall with a large balnket and a smaller one. He throws the big one on me and wraps himself in his little one.

I nicker softly and nudge him. He grins and strokes my cheek. A warm feeling flutter in my chest and I lean my head in to his touch. "You're  a one of a kind." He murmurs. 

The sun was still up and shinning by the time we dried off. "How about we go for another ride?" Sebastian's face lights up as he speaks to me.

He grabs the reins that are around my neck still and swings up. I trot  out of the barn and halfway down the drive when a large truck plows towards us.

I jump to the side and rear slightly. Sebastian grabs my mane and holds on as I move. The truck stops abruptly and my eyes nearly pop out of my head. I let out a squeal and hop up to luca. He smiles at me. "Hey there baby girl." He holds my face in his hands.

Sebastain sits quietly on my back waiting. Luca glances up at sebastian and glares. "You're the man that took my horse?"

"Correction I'm the man that owns MY horse." Sebastain glares back. "I bought her and from the looks of it you weren't there anyways to talk care of her."

I dance nervously as they give death glares to each other. Sebastain jerks my face towards the barn and nudges me to a trot. "Hey!! Be gentle with her!!" Luca yells in rage and runs after us. I slow down but sebastain kicks to go faster. In the barn sebastain swings off and puts me in my stall. He removes my bridle swiftly and stands outside my stall.

He acts like a protective stallion. I snort and try to look over the stall door around sebastain. He moves in my way blocking my veiw. "What the hell do you think you're doing?!" Luca storms in and looks absolutely outraged. I pace my stall and paw at the door.

"Stop that sugar!" Sebastain snaps at me and knocks the door with his foot. Startled I back away.

"What you abuse horses too?" Luca growls "I'll talke her back and what kind of name is sugar??"

"Not my first choice and I don't abuse her." Sebastain stalks up to luca. They both look livid. I had to stop them before they hurt each other.

I kick the walls and snort hopping to break them up long enough to stop me. Luca raises his fist and sebastain did the same.

"STOP IT BOTH OF YOU!!!" I screech. Both men turn around and stare at me. I hang over the stall door with my waist supported on it and I glare at both of them.

Averting their gazes they blush deep red in unison. Puzzled I climb the rest of the way over and collapse on the ground. "Ow..." I groan. "Could....one of you possibly help me stand?"

Luca steps foward and sebastain runs off to the tack room. Luca pulls me up but keeps his eyes off me. "So....You're...amber...?" He mumbles.

"Yes I am." I mumble back. "Trust me, I had no idea untill I got here... THIS is new for us both"

Sebastain walks back in with a blanket. "Here." He throws the balnket at me and luca wraps it around me.

"I dont-" I start

"Yes, you do." Luca snaps.

I jump slightly and move away from him. Blinking a few times I stumble to the wall next to luca. "I'm... sorry. This is probably really awkward." I stutter. "I-i had no idea I could.."

"Just... just hush." Sebastain just stares at me. I dont know why but I feel defiant and frown at him.

"No, I've obeyed for 17 years and I'm not going to be pushed around anymore. Not that you pushed me around luca but... horse you know." I say. I glance between them. They both just stare at me.

"So...what now?" Sebastain asks. I panic. What now? Its to late to take back what they saw. Where Will I go? Do I go wild? Do I live as a human? I look between them.

"Hey sebastain there's a tru-" rebecca walks in and stops in her tracks. "What the hell!?" She gasp. She looks between luca, sebastain, and I.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this was so short! I literally have no ideas on how im writing this. Please im practically begging you! Help me for the love of god!  :p