chapter 32

Since thr fair our herd has avoids any populated areas. I walk next to william and rest my hand on Lea's back. Walking between my babies keeps me upright and going.

Luca has kept Sebastian in the back keeping an eye out for John. My gait is more of a waddle now and its difficult to travel so John could be right on our tails. No pun intended.

A small nudge on my lower back makes me look over my shoulder. Cole is nuzzling my dresses skirt at my waist. Grinning I reach back and pat his head. "Whats up little man?"

He skips and hops infront of us and lets out a little whinny. Spring is coming and the trees are sprouting little leaves. Every one of the horses are getting a slight pep in their step.

Traveling to no where is difficult with me being a human. I want to prance around and kick due to the amazing weather. But I cant, If am a horse it would be easier, but luca refuses to let me be a horse.

We stop for the night in a small clearing. Luca has become odd. Not a health issue odd or anything he just seems a bit skittish around me.

After I put the girls and William to bed I grab the saddle pack from the ground that Sebastian carried. We got it from the fair when we made out escape. There was a travel blanket and pillow along with a hoof pick and some apple treats. Who ever it was really liked their horse because the treats were in an abundance.

Taking the blanket and pillow I set up a pallet on the ground next to my babies. "Now for the hard part..." I mumble to myself. I lean down a bit then try to rotate my body to lay down. My stomach is huge and my dress is getting a bit tight. I freak out when ever I move to much and the material strains. It could rip any second and leave me with little coverage.

I was almost to the ground when I heard the rip of material. Great... With a sigh I strugle to stand back up and inspect the damage. There was a tear from the waist seam on my left side that went from my arm pit to my hip. "Just fantastic." grumbling I look around. I wanted to find the mares of the herd but they went off to graze farther away. Sebastian wasn't here to help he was patrolling. That leaves, "Luca." I sigh.

I waddle around the small camp site and found him at a stream nearby. He was in his human form bathing. I stopped and stood by a tree that hid me from view. Nervous I count to three then step out to go to him. "Luca."I call. Luca jerks his head up to look at me. Water drops off his nose and chin. His green eyes study me for a second then he splashes out of the water.

"What is it Amber?" He says staring down at me. A water droplet falls off his nose and on to my collar bone. His sandy blonde hair has grown out and flips over his left eye brow.

My mouth was open but to words came out. Luca gives a small smile and takes a step back. Grabbing an over sized button up shirt he hands it to me then pulls pants on. "Your dress is ripped." he says and gently takes my hand and pulls me to the water. "You can bathe here as well. I've got a small bar of soap." letting go of my hand I notice the little chunk of white soap.

Luca leaves me and when I turn to thank him he's already gone.

******

Ok so I've graduated high school. Yay. And now I've ordered a lap top so hopefully ill be able to update more when I get the computer. Love you guys!! I enjoy hearing whet you have to say! Keep up the comments!! 💙💚💙💚