Chapter 4

~Dream~
"Canaria....are you going to be okay?"

As Canaria was sitting in a hospital bed, she looked to the side to see Izayoi holding her hand. The boy has grown so much, she felt joy after seeing him grow. As she looked towards Izayoi, she saw the sad look on his face.

"Are you going to leave me too?"

"Izayoi....do you know why life is so precious?"

The boy shook his head. To be honest, he wanted to know the answer. In his life, he just kept losing people he loved. Over and over, he just kept losing people. He wants to know, he needs to know. Why is life so precious when all he's felt is pain?

"It's precious because you only have one. Izayoi, there are many times when I felt pain. There were many times where I shed tears. At one point, I thought I would never be happy. However, that all changed. When one problem child entered my life."

As Canaria said this, she placed her hand on top of the boy's head. Izayoi couldn't hold back. He couldn't hold back the tears any longer. When Canaria looked at her heart monitor, she saw it getting slower and slower.

"I've called an old friend of mine to take you into his dojo for awhile. Soon when you get older, my inheritance will go to you...my one and only child."

"Please....don't leave me. I don't wanna be alone again. Please, i'm begging you, don't leave me alone!!!!"

"It's fine. Everything will be okay. Izayoi....you too have a family. One day, i'm sure you'll meet them. When you do, make sure you take good care of them."

"Canaria...you're my family too. You and you alone. You are my mother, my family!!!!!"

Canaria's eyes widen in shock. Izayoi wasn't one to talk about his feelings. To hear his feelings, to hear him call her mother. Even she began to shed tears. With a smile on her face, Canaria mumbled something under her breath.

"Looks like both you and I are leaving your brother behind.....let's watch over him together....Shini-"

"Canaria...oi. Wake up, Canaria. Wake up. This is no time to be asleep. Come on, let's have breakfast like we always do. Chase after me whenever I get in trouble and run away like you always do...please...please....open your eyes, mother!!!!!"

~Dream ends~
"Man. What a way to start the morning."

As Izayoi woke up in his apartment, he began to get dressed. It's been a while since the Kiyomasa Incident, so he's gotten bored. At least, he wished it stayed that way.

~Flashback~
"Izayoi. I have something to tell you."

Mikey called Izayoi on his cell phone after the Toman meeting concluded. Takemichi got to know the situation, however, Mikey wanted Izayoi to know too. After all, he's a close friend and a future member of Toman. As for Izayoi, he knew that whenever Mikey used his first name that it was serious.

"What is it, Manjiro?"

"Toman is going up against Moebius."

"You're not one to wage war out of no where. Did those assholes do something?"

"One of Toman's founding members, Pah-Chin, filled us in. Moebius beat the shit out of one of his buds then raped his girl in front of him. To top it off they took all his money and hung his parents and siblings up later."

When Izayoi heard this he clenched his fists in anger. That wasn't being a delinquent. No, that was just being a criminal. After taking a deep breath, Izayoi spoke to Mikey.