Chapter 58

As he quietly sat down in a junkyard, Izaya was looking at Izayoi who was seen punching into an old car. Izaya had done plenty of research on the boy ever since Izayoi saved him during elementary school. Along with Bajiquan, there was one more martial arts Izayoi learned.

"So what's the plan Izayoi? Surely after this, you don't want to work with Tenjiku anymore, right?"

"........."

"So do you plan on simply betraying Tenjiku? You already betrayed Toman, so I doubt they'd want you back, even if it is you."

"The Four Kings of Tenjiku, along with any high ranking members of Toman. If you see all of them out of commission or if Kisaki makes his move, you call the cops to the area. Where it's located, it should take them an hour to get to the location. Even longer with how late it is."

As Izaya looked at Izayoi, he saw the boy punch the car door so hard that it was bent as if it was hit by another car. The moment Izaya looked at Izayoi's eyes, he saw how devoid of life they are. Right now, it was like Izayoi didn't have a single care.

"This will be my last act for Toman. After Tenjiku is destroyed, i'll cut off all ties with Toman. That's why, this will be the last fight of Heiwajima Izayoi. I'll do everything in my power to destroy both Tenjiku and Kisaki."

"In order for this to work without suspicion, you'll have to fight like you want to kill Toman. Can you do that even with your brother, Mikey, as your opponent?"

"It's because it'll be Mikey or Izana that I have to go all out."

~February 22, 9:55 p.m.~
As they stood in Yokohama bay's seventh wharf, Tenjiku was seen waiting patiently for Toman. Right now, Izana and his Four Heavenly Kings were seen sitting on shipping crates. Each of them having a part to play in Toman's current state.

"It doesn't look like they'll show up, Izana."

Tenjiku Four Heavenly Kings:Kakucho

"He has a point. Mitsuya and Smiley are both out of commission. Not to mention the First Division is in shambles. And the final nail in the coffin is that we took their Hound Division Commander."