Chapter 47

"Yo, hero."

"Hero?"

"1st Division Captain of Toman, I have become leader of Yokohama Tenjiku."

Kisaki stared down at Takemichi as the boy's gaze met his own. Meanwhile, Izaya smiled as he witnessed this situation unfold. Though as he looked around, he was surprised to see Izayoi no where in sight. Soon his attention shifted towards Takemichi as he heard the boy speak to Kisaki.

"Leader of Tenjiku? You switched sides because you were fired from Toman?"

"Don't compare your stupid brain to mine, Takemitchy. I created my own Toman. One day Mickey will acknowledge me."

"Kisaki, Izaya! We should go."

As Kisaki turned around, he saw Hanma on a motorcycle waiting for him. Soon Kisaki walked towards Hanma as the other members of Tenjiku were surrounding Takemichi and his friends. Hanma drove off with Kisaki while Izaya simply walked away as Takemichi heard another person speak.

"In your "Toman" there are 5 divisions right. 6 counting the one man army who goes by the Monster of Shinjuku. Tell me, are the others as weak as you."

"You got a lot of nerve messing with my shit

"You got a lot of nerve messing with my shit."

As Mochi turned around, he saw some members of Tenjiku falling to the ground one after another. When he stared in the distance he saw three people mowing down some of his fellow gang members with their motorcycles. Soon Takemichi smiled as he recognized one of the guys that showed up.