Chapter 11

"You bastar-"

"Shut up already."

As one of the members of Kiyomasa's group ran towards Izayoi, the boy slammed his right fist directly into the thugs face, breaking his nose in the process. Afterwards, he grabs the thug by his head and slams him into the ground.

"So Takemichi, Draken. Answer this one question. How badly do you want these bastards to be crushed?"

"Heh. You already know my answer, Daiji-kun. Takemitchy."

"......TAKE THEM DOWN, HEIWAJIMA-KUN!!!"

"With pleasure!!!!"

As Izayoi responded to Takemichi, he lunged forward and grabbed one of the thugs by the collar of his shirt as he slams his own head against the thug's. This resulted in the thug's nose being broken as he was knocked out.

Shortly afterwards, Izayoi ducked down to avoid being hit across the back of his head by the next thug's punch. As he was getting up, Izayoi clenched his right fist as he punched his next victim under his chin. Afterwards, he slammed his head onto the ground. Seeing this, Takemichi looked at Draken.

"Was Heiwajima-kun always this strong?"

"Who knows? Mikey does consider him his equal. I'm impressed he can fight like that despite being injured."

Just as Draken said this, Izayoi drop kicked the last thug into the ground. When he finished, Izayoi sat on the ground as he heard the sound of sirens. As he looked towards Takemichi, he smiled as he saw Takemichi's face.

"You did well. This is your victory, Crybaby Hero."

"Heiwajima-kun....."

"Come on. Let's carry Draken to the ambulance. After that, I gotta stay behind for a bit."

~Meanwhile~
Moebius members were seen all over the ground. However, the moment the sound of sirens entered their ears, both members of Toman and Moebius were leaving the area. While this happened, Hanma was speaking with Mikey.

"I knew it. This is so tiresome, Mikey. You're not even out of breath. What are you, a monster?"

"Shut up and die already."

"Mikey!!! Soon we're gonna form the most badass gang in all of Kanto, Valhalla!!! And i'll be Valhalla's first vice-president, Hanma Shuji! Remember this Mikey! From now on, Toman will not know peace."

As Hanma left the parking lot, Mikey got on his motorcycle as he left the scene. While he was escaping, Mikey saw a familiar figure just sitting on the ground on top of multiple bodies that were knocked out on the ground. When he stopped to see the figure, he was surprised by who he saw.

"Daiji-kun!"

"Yo, Mikey. Think you can give me a lift?"

As Mikey nods his head, Izayoi got on the back of Mikey's bike as the boy drove to the nearest hosptial. While this happened, Izayoi decided to fill Mikey in on the situation.

"I was attacked before I could reach the festival. As Draken was getting into the ambulance, he told me about the battle in the parking lot. I stayed behind so you can prepare yourself for when we reach the hospital. Also....i'm sorry I wasn't there, Mikey."

"Daiji-kun...the fact you're banged up is proof you were fighting hard. Since you mentioned seeing Ken-chin in an ambulance, that means you helped out Takemitchy. Hold your head up high, Izayoi. You played your part well."

"Heh. Stop trying to act so cool, Mikey."

~At the hospital~
"What's the situation?!"

"A deep abdominal stab wound and severe blood loss. He went into cardiac arrest on the way here! He's in extreme critical condition!!"