Chapter 6

A chase was seen happening as Izaya was running from Izayoi. While this happened, Izayoi picked up a rock from the ground and threw it at Izaya's head. The moment that the rock made contact with his head was just the moment Izayoi needed it.

"You're mine, Izaya!!!!!"

"Calm down already. Are you really that much of a brute, Iza-chan?"

Before Izayoi knew it, a cut was present on the left side of his face as his fist connected with Izaya's face. When he looked at Izaya, he saw the boy's switchblade dripping with blood.

"I heard rumors about you. They weren't lying when they said your punches are comparable to Invincible Mikey's kicks. Damn that smarts."

"......listen. I may have overreacted, so i'm giving you this one chance. Leave me alone."

"Please. After seeing that display of yours, you expect me to just back down so easily. You see, Heiwajima Izayoi, I love humans. However, you seem even less like a human with that monstrous strength. Tell me, Iza-chan......"

Suddenly Izayoi stepped to the side to avoid being stabbed by Izaya's switchblade. Soon the boy smiled as he pulled a throwing knife from out of the pocket of his jacket and threw it at Izayoi. The boy quickly crouched down to avoid it, only to get kicked in the face by Izaya.

"What's wrong, Iza-chan? Is that all a true delinquent like you has? Heh, how pathet-"

"Do you ever shut up?!"

As Izayoi shouted he pulled Izaya by his leg, causing the boy to fall. Soon Izaya found himself being punched in the face repeatedly as Izayoi showed no signs of stopping. While this happened, Izaya smiled as he saw the look in Izayoi's eyes. The cold look in his eyes, the blood that began to stain his hands. He was enjoying being able to toy with Izayoi.

"Those aren't the eyes of a delinquent. Those are the eyes of a killer. I wonder how your brother and mother would react to this."

"..........what do you know?"

"I know a lot of things, Heiwajima Izayoi. Though i'm sorry that I told you a lie. You see, I am not a delinquent."

As Izaya said this, he kicked Izayoi off of him. Just as Izayoi was getting up, he quickly put his left hand in front of him. Soon the boy saw a knife go through his left hand. With a smile on his face, Izaya said one thing.

"I'm an info broker. I wonder when you'll one day become my client. I can't wait to find out, Iza-chan."

As Izaya said this, he quickly ran off before Izayoi could get up. While Izayoi was standing up, he no longer saw Izaya in his sight. A look of irritation was on his face as he was walking back to his home.

"I got a first-aid kit at home. Thank god i'm close by. That guy......the next time I see him, i'm gonna bash his face into the ground."

As Izayoi was thinking to himself, he finally made it to his apartment. While he went to his first-aid kit and started treating himself, he began to sigh. He wasn't acting like himself today. That Izaya guy just pissed him off so much. As he was now lying on the floor of his apartment after bandaging his left hand, he just sighed.

"Today sucks."

~The Next Day~
As Izayoi was getting up, he heard the sound of someone knocking on his door. The moment he opened the door, he felt a pain in his heart with what he saw.

"What should I do.....Izayoi?"

With tears in her eyes, Emma began to hug Izayoi as she plants her face onto his chest

With tears in her eyes, Emma began to hug Izayoi as she plants her face onto his chest. Izayoi hated this. The tears running down her face, the look of sadness in her eyes. This look doesn't suit Emma at all. As he walked Emma over to his couch, they both sat down. After getting up for a while and fixing some tea for Emma, Izayoi sat back down as he looked at the girl.

"Emma....tell me what happened."

"......Mikey and Draken started fighting."

Izayoi nods his head at this statement. After spending a day with both of them, he assumed they get into arguments plenty of times. But for Emma to shed tears about it, that means this must've been a big fight.

"Do you know the reason why?"

"I don't know and it keeps getting worse. Now there is a Mikey side and a Draken side. Toman's been ripped in two. Everyone is fighting over whether Pah-chin should've been arrested or something like that. Draken is okay, right? I don't understand what's going on anymore."

"Don't cry, Emma. I'll get to the bottom of this. How about I take you shopping one of these days? Help you take your mind off of it."

"Do you mean it?"

"Yeah....but i'm not paying."

"Eh! And just when I thought you were going to be nice and gentleman-like."

"You're lucky enough that I suggested this idea and that i'm willing to carry your things you shopping obsessed girl."

Soon both Izayoi and Emma shared a laugh as they were back to arguing with each other again. Soon Emma began to talk to Izayoi about how Takemichi was in the hospital after the situation and how she brought him there. Hearing this, Izayoi smiled as he succeeded in cheering up the girl. Just as Emma was walking home, Izayoi let a sigh escape from his lips as he too began to walk out.

"I don't have to worry about who I talk to for answers on the situation. Since i'm not a member of Toman, no one will assume i'm a part of one faction or the other. But it's because i'm not a member that I doubt that other members of Toman will answer me. Mikey and Draken are still heated, so they're out of the question. So that just leaves......."

~Meanwhile~
Izaya was seen sitting on a bench in a park. As he sat down, he saw someone approaching him. With a smile on his face, Izaya soon spoke to the person who decided to sit next to him.

"So then, I take it you have another job for me."

"Only on the 3rd of August. After that, I want to take a look at this Heiwajima person with my very own eyes."

"You sure are a busy man. Well then, keep things interesting while giving me payment and i'll gladly help make your plans become reality. Now then, pleasure doing business with you, Kisaki Tetta."