Chapter 15

"Care to run that by me again."

"You're a strong individual, Heiwajima Izayoi. Even your reputation as Monster of Shibuya is on the same level as Invincible Mikey. However, aren't you sick of being simply called Mikey's equal? Don't you want to surpass Mikey? Join m-"

Before Kisaki could finish his sentence, Izayoi punched his face so hard that his entire body spun before he hit the ground. As blood was dripping from Izayoi's fist, he glared at Kisaki.

"You're a bastard just like Izaya. Members of Toman follow Mikey because they believe Mikey will be at the top for the sake of his dream. For him to make a new era for delinquents, Mikey needs to be at the top. Don't try to use me to trample over Mikey's dream. If you do...i'll kill you on the spot."

When Izayoi glared at Kisaki, the boy felt a single feeling dwelling inside of him. Fear, he felt fear when Heiwajima Izayoi gets involved with him. With nothing to use against him at the moment and nobody on his side strong enough to beat him, Izayoi was Kisaki's greatest enemy now. As Izayoi walks away, Kisaki said one thing to himself.

"I'll let Izaya choose how to handle him."

As Kisaki said this, he soon walked off. However, he was unaware of a single person watching him. As the person smiled, his sharp canine teeth were made visible.

~With Izayoi~
As Izayoi was walking home, he heard the sound of his stomach growling. When he heard his stomach growling, he walked to the closest shop he could fine. As he went inside, he talked to the manager as both himself and the boy next to him gave their order.

"Can I have some Peyang yakisoba?"

As Izayoi looked to the side, he was surprised to see who was staring back at him. Meanwhile, Baji was shocked to see Izayoi so soon. While they wait on their food, they began to chat.

"Name's Keisuke Baji."

"Heiwajima Izayoi. I heard a lot about you from Mikey. He said you were one tough bastard."

"Same here. Heard you were part of a dojo sometime back."

"Yeah. Apparently my adoptive mother and my older brother recommended me to the master of the dojo. Though, I haven't seen my brother ever since."

"I see."

As Baji said this, both Izayoi and his order of yakisoba were brought to them. The moment the two of them thanked the shop owner, the two of them enjoyed their food.

"Man, it's like eating Peyang yakisoba melts my troubles away."

"I know right?! Man, where have you been all my life? I would've loved to pal around and eat this stuff with ya, Heiwajima!"

"It's weird. He's said to be Mikey's equal, yet I feel so relaxed around him. Yet, I can't help but feel a pain in my chest as well. Why does he remind me so much of him....."

"I wonder...did my brother have moments like this when he was in a gang?"

"Oh your brother was in a gang?"

Izayoi nods his head as he finished his food. As Baji did the same, both Izayoi and himself were walking out. When Baji looked at Izayoi, he saw the boy staring at him.

"Baji, what is your opinion on Kisaki Tetta?"

"Huh. That's got nothing to do with me. I'm no longer with To-"

"Kisaki gives me nothing but a bad feeling in my gut. Not to mention, you leaving on the same night he joins is a bit coincidental."

Baji began to think to himself. Izayoi wasn't a member of Toman, but he could tell that he felt the exact same way about Kisaki. Not to mention, an ally like Izayoi would be a tremendous help. Soon Baji took a deep breath as he told Izayoi everything he knew about Kisaki. As Izayoi listened, he merely clenched his fists.

"That's why i'm joining Valhalla. Don't tell anyone from Toman about th-"

"Baji. I won't get in your way, but Mikey needs Kisaki for the upcoming battle. However, the moment Kisaki's use is over, i'll tear him apart! So Baji, let's both do our best. For Mikey AND Toman's sake!!!!"

As Izayoi held out his hand, Baji smiled as he shook it. Yet, he felt it again. The pain in his heart as he saw Izayoi's smile. When Izayoi was walking home, he smiled.

"Man. I bet my brother would've loved to meet you."

"Heiwajima, just who is your brother?"

"...well, I never got his family name since I didn't care that much as all I wanted was to spend time with him. I just used his first name, which was Shinichiro! He was the coolest delinquent!"

As Izayoi was smiling while walking home, Baji stood in silence. Now he understands it. Why he felt pain when he got close to Izayoi. This pain was from his guilt. If Izayoi's brother was truly the same man that Baji knew back then, he knows exactly why Izayoi never saw his brother.

"I'm sorry.......but I have one request if that's true. Please watch over Mikey."

While Baji was walking away as well, a single figure was seen in an alley way. As he took off his hood, a smile creeped upon his face. He learned something new about the Monster of Shibuya and was gonna use this info to have some fun.

"Well then, time to make Toman an even bigger mess. Let's see just who exactly your brother was, Iza-chan."

~Next day~
"Eh? You met Baji!!!!"

Emma was seen on the rooftop of her school as she drinking some soda with Izayoi. Izayoi told her how him and Baji bonded over yakisoba but left out the details involving Kisaki and his brother. When they got done drinking together, they began to walk away from the school since they didn't have any after school clubs.

"But Izayoi, are you gonna be involved in that fight Mikey talks about? You're not officially a member of Toman."

"Heh. What kind of friend would I be if I wasn't there to support him in his hour of need. Besides, what kind of delinquent follows rules that keep him from enjoying himself?"

"I most certainly agree with you, Iza-chan."

Izayoi stopped walking when he heard a familiar voice. When he turned to his left, he saw Izaya standing before him. As Emma looked between Izayoi and Izaya, one thing was certain. They both have bad blood. Seeing this, she decided to walk home by herself as Izayoi smiled at this gesture.

"So what the hell do you want, Izaya? Do you need me to bash your head against the ground?"

"No, quite the opposite. I've came to make you an offer. You rejected my previous one of helping you track down your brother. So...how about I tell you about what happened to your other one? What if I told you the truth about why Shinichiro no longer visited you."

"........what's the catch?"

"Simple. In exchange for learning the truth, I have one request. Become Kisaki Tetta's mortal enemy."