Chapter 55

~Morning, February 22~
"I can't wait to tell Shinichiro that you've finally joined me, Izayoi."

As they were walking to pay their respects to their brother's grave, Izayoi and Izana were both talking to each other. Though, Izayoi felt a bit uncomfortable. This man was his brother, while he was in Tenjiku, he wanted to at least get to know him. However, everytime they talked, it didn't feel like Izana was talking to him.

"Oh yeah, did you get those letters I sent you. It brings back so many memories from when I was locked up. We should do that more often, right Shinichiro. Sorry, I mean Izayoi."

"My brother doesn't see me as Heiwajima Izayoi. Just a replacement for Shinichiro. It's just like how everyone only sees Mikey's Equal."

Do Emma and Mikey only see him as Shinichiro's replacement? Does Toman only view him as someone as strong as Mikey? Does Takemichi only see him as muscle when no one else is around? Does Yuzuha love him because of who he is and not for just saving her? One after another, these dark thoughts slowly emerge in Izayoi's head.

~Meanwhile~
"Emma, come on. We're heading out."

As Mikey said this, he saw Emma rushing towards his side as they were both going out to visit Shinichiro's grave. While the two of them were walking, Emma noticed how someone wasn't with them to go visit Shinichiro's grave.

"Mikey, where's Izayoi? Shouldn't he be with us?"

"Don't worry about him. I know he'll be there. He's Shin's brother too."

"If you say so. Wait a minute, isn't that-"

As Emma pointed forward, Mikey saw Yuzuha walking in front of them as she was also on her way to the cemetery. Seeing her, Emma rushed over to the girl as she trapped her in a hug. At first, Yuzuha was surprised but soon smiled as she saw it was Emma that tackled her into a hug.

"Yuzuha! How have you been? Izayoi hasn't caused you any trouble, has he?"

"......he's fine. You know how much of a worrywart he is, so i'm here to keep you company while he's out."

~At the cemetery~
Takemichi and Inupi were seen standing in front of the grave of Sano Shinichiro. After giving a small prayer and bowing their heads, Inupi decided it was time to officially pass on the torch.

"Shinichiro-kun, standing here is the 11th Gen Black Dragon captain, Hanagaki Takemichi."

"I will live up to the first gen's name and make Black Dragon the greatest team ever."

"So the 11th Generation is born on Black Dragon's founding day? That's interesting."

As Takemichi and Inupi turned towards the direction of the voice, they saw Izana and Izayoi right before them. Soon Inupi rushed over to Izana, but was stopped by Izayoi grabbing his right wrist tightly and holding him in place.

"What did you bastards do to Koko and Heiwajima here?!"

"Hey there, we didn't do anything. Koko and Izayoi came to us of their own will. Can you scram now, i'm just here to pay respects to my brother along side my little brother here. I'm passing Shinichiro's will onto him, ya know. Plus, now that Kokonoi is in Tenjiku, I have no interest in you Inu-"

"That's enough, Izana/Inupi!"

As the two mentioned people stopped talking, they saw it was Izayoi and Mikey who said that. When Izayoi saw Mikey, he also noticed Emma and Yuzuha were here. Seeing this, Izana smirked as he looked at Mikey.

"Coming to visit your brother with your beloved sister, huh?"

"Takemichi, take Emma and Yuzuha out of here."

After hearing Mikey's order, Takemichi escorted Emma out of the cemetery as Yuzuha followed after them. Seeing this action, Izayoi smiled as he felt like it was the right thing to trust in Yuzuha to help keep Emma safe. Yet, for some reason, he still felt a bit uneasy.

~Meanwhile~
Underneath a bridge, Hanma was seen on a motorcycle as Kisaki was standing in front of him and holding a bat. While Hanma didn't mind this idea, there was something about it that was different from Kisaki's other ideas.

"It's so not you to get your own hands dirty like this."

"Can't really rely on anyone else for this one. Let's go, Hanma."

As Kisaki said this, he got on the back of Hanma's motorcycle as he held his bat tightly. This time for sure, he wasn't going to let his plan be ruined by anyone. Especially not Hanagaki Takemichi.

~Meanwhile~

"Daiji-kun, I know you're not the kind of person to betray a friend or anyone

"Daiji-kun, I know you're not the kind of person to betray a friend or anyone. If you did this, then there must be a reason. I'll bring you back to Toman, no matter what."

"Mikey.......i'm part of Tenjiku now. Even if it's by force, Shinichiro told me to always give it my all for the gang I follow. So, I can't hold back against you."

As Mikey, Izana, and Izayoi spoke to each other, Emma simply stood out the cemetery with Takemichi and Yuzuha. She was still in a bit of shock. So that was her fourth brother, Izana.

"Yuzuha, will there be a fight?"

"Most likely, do boys only know how to fight? Monster of Shibuya, Mikey's Equal?"

"I know, right. Invincible Mikey, leader of Toman. Mikey doesn't show his weakness to anyone. The only time he did, was with Izayoi. That's why it's up to girls like us to help keep them in line. They need someone who understands them so the burden they carry doesn't break them."

Takemichi smiled at Yuzuha and Emma's interaction. Yuzuha and Emma were the ones who understood Izayoi and Mikey the most respectively. However, a dark thought came over Takemichi. How did Izayoi stay with Tenjiku for 12 years and how did Mikey turn dark if they had Yuzuha and Emma?

"Come to think of it, were they ever in the future?!"

The sound of a motorcycle echoes through the air. As Takemichi looked towards the direction of the sound, his eyes widen with great horror. Suddenly the motorcycle began to pick up speed as Takemichi saw someone holding a bat.

"Ooooooh!!!!!"

"Kisaki?!"

It all happened in a flash. Takemichi had tried to guard himself under the assumption Kisaki was a time leaper and wanted to kill him, a fellow time leaper. The bat Kisaki had swung had already bashed someone's skull. As the body of one girl was on the ground with blood escaping from her head, the other girl began to cry out as Kisaki escaped the scene.

"..........what happened..."

Takemichi slowly turned around after hearing the voice filled with anxiety. When he turned around, he saw Izayoi with a look full of nothing but panic. His hands were shaking and his body was struggling to move forward as he saw the body on the ground before him.

"Izayoi......"

"Please, answer."

Her once bright expression was now replaced with one of regret. Her clothes that she took great pride in now being stained with the blood from her head. Right here, right now, this girl was watching the boy known as Heiwajima Izayoi getting close to a break down.

"What happened? Please.......please......PLEASE TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED, YUZUHA?!"