Chapter 30

~Flashback~
"So in the end, even my own mother doesn't want me around. Guess I was a problem child for her too."

Izayoi was seen walking back to Canaria's place as he left his elementary school. While he was walking, he heard the sound of screaming. When he looked to the side, he saw a boy his age with pitch black hair in a park getting bullied by some delinquents in middle school.

"It's that kid's unlucky day. Sorry, but if I rush over there to help you, i'll just cause even more problems."

"Oi! What are you looking at?!"

Izayoi stopped walking as he saw the delinquents looking at him. While the others were continuing to beat up the black haired boy, the leader walked up to Izayoi.

"What do we have here? You've been standing and watching for a while. You plan on trying to be a hero?"

"This is none of my business. I'm going home."

"Oh really? Well we can't have you snitching on us. Guess we'll have to send you crying to your mommy, you br-"

Before the delinquent could finish his sentence, Izayoi slams his right fist into his face. Afterwards, he grabbed the delinquent by the back of his head and slammed it onto his left knee. As the bully fell to the ground, Izayoi glared at him.

"You were willing to beat the crap out of me, right? In that case, you were prepared to get your own ass kicked, weren't you?!"

~Meanwhile~
"Man, i'm late. Gramps is gonna be pissed."

Shinchiro was seen walking back to his home. On his way, he looked to the side as he heard the sound of a fight. However, he was shocked by one thing as he looked at the fight in the park. A single boy with blonde hair was slamming his right fist into a middle schooler's face so much, that his fist was covered in blood.

"Oi, that's enough!!!!"

As Shinichiro ran over to the park, he passed by the boy that was getting bullied. Not only that, he saw the other delinquents knocked out on the ground. The moment he made it to the blonde boy, he grabbed his wrist so he could stop the boy's assault.

"That's enough, don't you think? I believe he's learned his lesson."

"........"

The boy didn't say anything as he yanked his wrist out of Shinichiro's grasp. When the boy looked at the delinquent he beat up, he scoffed at him.

"The next time I catch you ganging up on someone or you try to get me involved with your crap again, i'll kill you."

The moment Izayoi said this, the delinquent and his goons ran away. When Izayoi looked at the boy he saved, his purple eyes met with the victim's brown eyes as he had to make one thing clear.

"Leave. I merely fought because that one guy pissed me off. If you don't want that to happen again, then get strong. I'm not some hero who'll save your ass."

The black haired boy ran off, leaving only Shinichiro and Izayoi. As the blonde boy looked at Shinichiro and was about to ask who he was, Shinichiro slapped the back of the boy's head.

"You didn't need to go that far! If I hadn't stopped you, you probably would've killed him."

"So what? I'm just a problem child. It's not like anyone cares about what happens to a delinquent like me. Hell, even my own mother didn't want to deal with me and threw me away. Who the hell would even care if I-"

"You're not a delinquent."

Izayoi looked at Shinichiro in confusion. He just beat the crap out of five guys older than him by himself. Plus he does nothing but cause trouble. How does that not make him a delinquent?

"Being a delinquent means living freely, to not be shackled down by anything and enjoying life. Not to mention, if their actions cause trouble they do their hardest to clean it up. You, you aren't walking the path of a delinquent. You almost walked one of a criminal."

"Whatever, it was their own fault for getting me involved. Telling me to run home my mom. I'd gladly do so if I had one to run to....."

"I see. So you couldn't ignore them for pressing such a sensitive spot. Come with me."

As Shinichiro grabbed Izayoi by the hand, he looked at the boy. He reminded him so much of his own little brother. They were both troublesome kids with too much strength. That's why they need someone to guide them. Soon Shinichiro and Izayoi entered a store.

"What are we doing here?"

"I'm gonna buy you some headphones. If you can't tune out the crap those wannabe delinquents say, than i'll lend a hand by giving you these to tune them out."

"But...why are you doing this?"

"Heh. I'm not mature enough to do things for a reason. After all, i'm living my life freely and doing what I want."

~Flashback ends~
Izayoi was seen getting dressed as he grabbed his headphones. He remembered the day he met Shinichiro so clearly everytime he looked at them. If it wasn't for Shinichiro, Izayoi had no idea what kind of person he would've been.

"Shinichiro...you were a true delinquent. No matter how people thought of you or how crazy you were, you always did what you wanted while also owning up to your mistakes. Honestly, I couldn't have asked for a better older brother."

As Izayoi said this, a frown was forming upon his face. An older sibling is someone who guides and loves their younger siblings. At least, that's how Izayoi saw it considering the time he spent with Shinichiro.

"....after he approached me, I began to look into this Taiju guy. Apparently, he trained the members of Black Dragon to be like an army and he sells his violence, having ties with the wealthy and making money in exchange for the Black Dragon's military force. I don't see a single trace of the gang Shinichiro told me about. If that weren't enough....."

Izayoi remembered what he saw when he found Hina and Takemichi being surrounded by Black Dragon. Takemichi was taken out by Taiju himself, Taiju was manipulating Hakkai using their bond as family, and the way he punched Yuzuha. To see an older sibling do something like that, it made Izayoi's blood boil. When Izayoi put on his headphones, he saw that Mikey sent him a text message.

"I'm sorry Mikey.....for this one time, I think i'm gonna be the one who'll be engulfed in rage."

~Two Days Later~
Inside an abandoned building, all the captain's of Toman were sitting down as Mikey called an important meeting. Just as they were about to start, Mikey looked at the entrance. Soon all of the captain's looked in that direction as they saw three people entering.

"Now all the admins are here. Hanagaki Takemichi, Shiba Hakkai, Heiwajima Izayoi. With you three here, the meeting can now begin."