Chapter 23

"Wow, so many pics!!!!"

After visiting Kazutora in prison and telling him about Mikey's message of forgiveness, Draken invited Takemichi to his home. Right now they were in his room, though Takemichi was surprised to learn that Draken lives in a brothel. When he looked to the wall, he saw various pictures.

"Woah, there's even a picture of Emma-chan here. You must really care about her."

"Shut up!"

After teasing Draken, Takemichi looked at the photos some more. Soon his smile slowly vanished as he saw pictures of Baji. It was two weeks ago, but Baji's death still weighed heavily on his mind. Soon Draken began to speak up.

"They're all precious to me, if anything happened to them....Takemitchy. I wanted to kill Kazutora too. I know that's wrong, but still. I owe Daiji-kun and you thanks for stopping Mikey. I couldn't have done that myself."

Soon Takemichi left Draken's home as he was thinking to himself. He feels like he can understand where Draken is coming from. He's fighting to save the people he cares about after all.

"That aside, I guess Draken-kun likes Emma-chan a lot. Hang in there, Emma-chan. If you love him with all your heart, i'm sure your dreams will come true. Huh....speak of the devil!"

As Takemichi finished talking to himself, he saw Emma walking across the street. He was about to tell her about how he was just passing by after going to Draken's place, but was surprised with what he saw.

 He was about to tell her about how he was just passing by after going to Draken's place, but was surprised with what he saw

"E-eh?! This can't be real! Emma-chan...you go to Mikey of all people?! If Draken-kun ever saw this...."

"This smells like a scandal, my dear Watson!"

"H-Hello."

"Hina?! Naoto too?!"

Naoto explained that Hina and himself were out shopping and happened to spot him. As Hina looked towards Mikey and Emma, she spoke to Takemichi.

"There's no way that Emma-chan, who would do anything for Draken would stoop to something like this. There must be something behind this, right Takemichi?"