Chapter 31

"Izayoi, can you explain the reason behind this meeting?"

"Yes, leader. Four days ago, our First-Division Captain was attacked by the Leader of Black Dragon, Shiba Taiju. He knew Takemitchy was a captain of Toman. This can be seen as a declaration of war by the Black Dragons."

"Those cheeky fuckers, let's stomp their asses!"

4th Division Captain:Kawata Nahoya (Smiley)

"We already crushed Black Dragon. It'll be easy, right?"

Fifth Division Captain:Muto Yasuhiro (Mucho)

As Smiley and Mucho spoke up, Mitsuya immediately told them that it was the ninth generation of Black Dragon that they defeated. The tenth generation, the current Black Dragon, is vastly different from the ninth. However, Smiley and Mucho looked towards Hakkai.

"You're missing the point, Mitsuya! It wasn't Takemitchy's fault that he didn't know where the Black Dragon's turf was. So why the hell did you take him there, Hakkai?!"

"Hey, Hakkai. Are you acting as a spy for Black Dragon?"

"Wait just a minute! Hakkai didn't mean to-"

"Shut the hell up."

Takemitchy was instantly silenced by Mucho when he tried to defend Hakkai. Soon Takemitchy remembered his chat with Chifuyu two days ago. He told him all about the future and they decided to come up with a plan to change it. That's why they formed a plan for this very day. Soon Hakkai got onto his knees as he spoke his mind.

"I won't make any excuses. Beat me, hate me, do what ever you want. As his little brother, i'm prepared for the consequences. So, Leader! I, Shiba Hakkai, Tokyo Manji Gang's Second Division Vice-Captain request to leave Toman!"

"Is that okay with you?"

When Mikey asked this question, the majority of the captains were silent. Seeing this, Hakkai was certain his fate was sealed. However, Takemichi and Izayoi both stood up.