Chapter 48

~Location: Musashi Shrine~
"You were attacked?!"

"Shhhh, quiet down, Yuzuha. It's ok, I beat them all anyways!"

As they were walking to the usual hang out for Toman, Izayoi was telling Yuzuha about what happened to him earlier. However, he was still a bit shocked about this new gang coming out of nowhere and suddenly attacking Toman. Seeing the worried look on his face, Yuzuha poked Izayoi's right cheek. The moment Izayoi turned towards her, Yuzuriha gave the boy a quick peck on the lips.

"Geez, this isn't like you, Iza-tan. The real you would be excited by all this, wouldn't you? So don't overthink this, just do what you always did and fight your heart out if you must."

"Yuzuha...............that was so corny."

"I try to cheer you up and that's your response?! I hope you get your ass kicked."

Izayoi and Yuzuha both chuckled at each other as they were pretending to be upset. Truth be told, Yuzuha's words did help Izayoi calm down a bit. Soon the captains of Toman all stepped forward as they all looked towards Mikey and Draken as the meeting began. After seeing everyone gathered together, Mikey motioned for Draken to start things off.

"Tokyo Manji Gang emergency meeting, begin!!!! Our members were raided all over Tokyo by Yokohama's gang called Tenjiku!!! This gang was formed recently, so we have no info on them as of this time. That's why we're looking for information on them from you all. Luckily, our Hound Division captain has been asking you all and came up with something, even after he got attacked himself. Heiwajima Izayoi, report!!!!"

"Yes! The guys that attacked 1st Division was known as the Mochizuki Unit, led by Mochizuki Kanji. 2nd Division was also attacked, but by the unit led by the Haitani Brothers. Not to mention that a few others were beaten by Shion Madarame."

After finishing his report, Izayoi saw his brother was in deep thought. It seems that the S62 generation of Black Dragon all teamed up and formed a single gang. For some reason, they all wanted to take down Toman. As Mikey walked forward, he decided on what their next move should be.

"I don't give a shit if we're getting beaten up, we're going to attack Yokohama next. Toman is going to war!!!!!!!!"

After hearing Mikey's order, the entirety of Toman shouted in anticipation as they were not going to take these attacks lying down. As the meeting was adjourned and Izayoi was about to leave the shrine with Yuzuha, he saw Mikey and Draken slowly approaching them.

"Mikey, what is it?"

"You be careful out there, Daiji-kun. Don't go dying on me."

Izayoi's eyes were wide with shock as he heard this from Mikey. Soon a small sigh exits his lips as a smile began to form on his face. Soon Izayoi placed a hand on Mikey's head as he had one thing to say to his brother.

"As long as you still need me by your side, I don't plan on dying anytime soon."

~Year:2018~
After the Toman meeting was concluded and he traveled back to the future, Takemichi went to speak with Naoto about the events that unfolded. As Naoto listened to Takemichi's story, he let an exhausting sigh escape from him.

"So you actually believe that Tetta Kisaki might be a time leaper just like you."