Chapter 35

~December 25, 2005~

~Meanwhile~Koko and Inui were standing in front of the rest of Black Dragon as Taiju stood behind them

~Meanwhile~
Koko and Inui were standing in front of the rest of Black Dragon as Taiju stood behind them. When the two of them looked towards the gang, Koko was the one to give out the first order.

"Listen up, men!"

"Koko and I are in charge of Black Dragon today! Boss, we'll take our leave now."

"Good."

When Taiju said this, everyone in Black Dragon was dismissed. Soon Koko and Inui were standing by themselves. While they were alone, Koko began to smile.

"Looks like we're gonna be busy this Christmas."

~Shiba household~
Yuzuha was seen alone in her home. The situation of her household was something she was against. She wanted all of this to disappear. While she was thinking, she was remembering what a certain guy told her yesterday as he handed her a single object.

"A worthless sister who let her little brother become a killer or a worthless sister who let her big brother destroy the family? No matter which you pick, your life will change forever. Have fun making your choice, Yuzuha. It'll be one that you'll remember for the rest of your life."

~Meanwhile~
Takemichi was seen walking to the meeting location that Kisaki set up. As he was walking there, he met up with Chifuyu, who was holding a sash in his hands. When he looked at the boy, he jumped a bit as he heard Chifuyu speak.

"Tokyo Manji Gang's First Division Vice-Captain, Chifuyu Matsuno! Born in Tokyo's Shibuya ward in 1991, I spent my life hating and hurting others! The person who changed all that was named Keisuke Baji!!!!! He was a great man who rushed through every obstacle. This is his sash!!!! I leave it in your care!!!!!!!"

"Tokyo Manji Gang's First Division Captain, Hanagaki Takemichi!! I'll rush through every obstacle wearing this sash!!! I swear it!!!!"

"All warmed up?"

"Yeah."

Soon Chifuyu and Takemichi were heading towards the church. As they were meeting up with Kisaki and Hanma, Takemichi was thinking to himself. They couldn't rely on Mikey, Draken, or even Mitsuya. They couldn't ask anyone else in Toman for help. The five of them are the only ones who will do this battle.