Chapter 33

"Let me join. I want to stop Hakkai as well."

Takemichi, Chifuyu, and even Izayoi was surprised by this. Why did Kisaki want to be involved with this? Izayoi didn't have the answer to that question, but he was sure of one thing. He wasn't doing this out of good intentions. Before he could say anything, Chifuyu walked towards Kisaki.

"Think that I can't see through your bullshit!!!! Why the fuck would we ever wanna work with you?!"

"Do you have a better idea? As long as the truce Mitsuya made with the Black Dragons is active, the other admins won't make a move. That said, the two of you alone can't take them out on your own. Even the Hound Division Commander would have a hard time doing so. Mikey is weak right now. Seeing how Black Dragon is gaining power, I want to crush them as soon as possible."

The moment Kisaki finished his explanation, Chifuyu smashed the glass he had drunk water from and held a shard near Kisaki's throat.

"It's "Mikey-kun" to you, bastard! Even if you are a captain, we're still the same age. So don't act like you're better than me."

"Hey now! You should know infighting is strictly forbidden. Break that taboo and i'll have to go crazy ya little fucks♡."

When Hanma said this, he held one of the restaurant's knives near Takemichi's throat. However, the moment this happened, both him and Chifuyu felt a shiver down their spine. Even Kisaki and Takemichi felt a bit anxious from this presence. When they looked in the direction where they felt it, they saw Izayoi with his hands locked together as his arms were on the table and his eyes were fixed on them.

"I recommend stopping the foolish actions here. You'll give Toman a bad name if you go too far with this scene. Now sit down before you end up having to be buried six feet under. Do I make myself clear?"

When Izayoi said this, all four of them immediately sat down at the table. They could tell from the look in his eyes to the tone of his voice. He wasn't making a threat, he was serious about the actions he will take. Soon the boy sighed as he looked towards Kisaki.

"So Kisaki, what if we did work with you? What do you have to offer?"

"Easy, there's a rat in Black Dragon. I hate wasting time so follow me."

~A few minutes later~

As Izayoi was listening to the conversation, he suddenly heard the sound of rushing footsteps

As Izayoi was listening to the conversation, he suddenly heard the sound of rushing footsteps. When he looked at the door, he saw Koko walking into the room with a few other members of Black Dragon.

"What's goin' on? Smells like a rat!"

"Koko-kun....."

"Our last rat had it real bad, ya know. Couldn't take the heat, so I think he offed himself. Get this asshole out of here."

When Koko gave his command, the members that came with him took the traitor out of the room. While this happened, Koko looked at Izayoi. He hasn't forgotten what the boy did when they first met. Seeing this, Izayoi sighed as he took the money from the table and hands it towards Koko.

"This is a good hundred-thousand yen in cash. It's all yours if you can tell us when Taiju is alone."

"...what will you do if I just take the money and ran?"

"Go for it. However, I won't be nice like I was when we first met. After all, you're still breathing in order for this deal to happen. Breaking your neck would be as easy as killing fly."

As Koko and Izayoi stated at each other, Izayoi handed Koko the money. Koko took the money and counted the amount. Once he counted one-hundred thousand yen, he began to speak up.

"The boss is never alone. He's always got five soldiers with him except for one day. That day is Christmas. Despite his appearance, the boss is a zealous Christian. Every year, on Christmas night, he goes to church to give worship. Always by himself."

"I see, that's enough info. Now beat it."

"Fair warning, the boss is strong even when he's alone. Think the five of you can win? I can't wait til Christmas."

As Koko said this, he began to leave. Just as Izayoi was turning towards the group, he saw Kisaki staring at him. Soon Kisaki walked up to Izayoi as he said one thing.

"Good job. That was a smart move."

"What do you mean, Kisaki?"

"Takemitchy, we didn't learn this information just to attack him. You said Hakkai plans on killing Taiju, right? When do you think would be the best time for that to happen?"

Takemichi started to catch on. If Taiju is alone on Christmas, that was the perfect chance for Hakkai to kill him. Soon Takemitchy turned towards Kisaki as he had a question.

"Kisaki.....that's why you went to all this trouble?"

"What's wrong with going to the trouble of helping a teammate? The four of us will stop Hakkai and beat Taiju. Christmas night is when we'll have our decisive battle in secret."

As Kisaki said this, Izayoi merely glanced at him. He knew this guy was up to something, however, they need to stop Hakkai from killing his brother. Just as Izayoi was about to leave, he heard Kisaki speak.

"There's something i've been thinking about. Mikey's not gonna last much longer."

"This bastard. He's got a lot of nerve acting like he's concerned for my brother."

"He acts like it doesn't bother him, but Baji's death is dragging him down. Toman's gonna dissolve at this rate. We need to support Mikey!"

The moment Kisaki said that sentence, everyone in the room heard a loud bang. When they looked at the direction of the sound, they saw Izayoi's back turned towards them as his right fist was now inside of a hole that just formed in the wall due to his punch.

"Takemitchy, Chifuyu. We'll be doing this operation in secret. We're not gonna be using the Third or Sixth Division either. That's why we three need to be apart of this. Don't let me down."

As Izayoi said this, he left the room without saying another word. As Takemichi saw his friend leave, he had to admit one thing. Heiwajima Izayoi is probably the most terrifying person in the group. Usually he's the carefree guy that wants to have fun, but now....it's like he's a wild animal ready to bite down the head of anyone that crosses him the wrong way.

~With Izayoi~
The boy was seen entering his room. As he stretched his body and fell onto his bed. Soon he removed his headphones and placed them on the desk. While Izayoi was in his bed, he thought to himself aloud.

"December 25th is when we attack. Geez, looks like my birthday this year is gonna be a lively one. Watch over me, Shinichiro."