Chapter 20

"Get out of my way, Izaya!!!!!"

As Izayoi said this, his right fist connected with Izaya's stomach. As he twists his fist, he thrusts his right arm forward as Izaya's body was sent flying back from the impact. While this happened, Izaya reached into his pocket as he threw a few throwing knives at Izayoi.

Izayoi quickly dodged to the side, only to hiss in pain as another knife was thrown into his left shoulder. As he pulled out the knife, he suddenly ducked down to avoid Izaya, who swung his switchblade near his head. Izayoi was getting annoyed as he uppercuts Izaya with his right fist and then punched him in the gut immediately after that.

As the two boy's jumped back, they were both breathing heavily. Izaya hated to admit it, but he was struggling against Izayoi. Whenever he got use to Izayoi's street fighting, the boy would switch to using Bajiquan and vice versa. Meanwhile, Izayoi knew he had to end the fight before Izaya gets too familiar with his martial arts.

"Tell me, Iza-chan. How did you recover so quickly?"

"......."

"You only learned of your brother's murder recently AND you learned that you befriended one of the people responsible for his death. So how could you possibly still have the desire to fight in this battle while being mentally prepar-"

"I'm not prepared!"

As Izayoi said this, he rushed towards Izaya and punched the left side of the boy's face with his right fist. The moment Izaya landed on the ground, Izayoi swung his fist again. Izaya smiled at this moment. As Izayoi punched his face, Izaya stabbed Izayoi in his left leg. As Izayoi stepped away from Izaya, he ripped the knife out of his leg and used it to cut the bottom part of his blazer off as he used it to bandage his leg.

"I'm not prepared, i'm just doing everything I can to not think about it at the moment. Besides........."

"Heiwajima-kun! You're not alone!!!!"

"I know i've got some people watching my back! I'm not falling for your traps!!!!!!"

As Izayoi said this he rushed over to Izaya and punched his face into the ground. Afterwards, Izayoi ran off as he was hurrying to the abandoned car lot. While Izaya was on the ground, he smiled as he heard Izayoi's last words to him.

"Jokes on you, Iza-chan. You've already been ensnared in our trap. I've bought you enough time, Kisaki. Now you have to play your part."

~Meanwhile~
After Mikey kicked Kazutora in his head, he suddenly fell down to his knees. He was getting a bit tried from losing his blood. Seeing this as a chance to take down Mikey, members of Valhalla began to think to themselves.

 Seeing this as a chance to take down Mikey, members of Valhalla began to think to themselves

"We're gonna curbstomp Mikey!!!!!"

"Shit, another captai-........wait a minute. Where have I seen him before?"