Chapter 24

"A member of Valhalla in a Toman meeting. Now that I think about it...this is like when Kisaki joined Toman despite being a member of Moebius that time."

"I heard that Mikey-kun had something important to tell me at this meeting, but what's going on here? Chifuyu and Hanma......"

Izayoi and Takemichi were both confused. However, Izayoi lets a sigh escape from him. All he could do was listen to what Mikey had to say. When he saw Takemichi's confusion, he simply placed one of his hands on Takemichi's shoulder.

"Before we make ourselves anxious by drawing conclusions on our own, let's listen to what Mikey has to say."

".....Bloody Halloween. Valhalla's 300 vs Toman's 150. Despite an overwhelming disadvantage, each of you held your own and claimed our victory. Shuji Hanma, Vice-Leader of the gang we defeated, has a message for us about Valhalla."

"Shuji Hanma here from Valhalla. Valhalla never had a leader. So in the wake of our defeat, we're joining under Toman's banner. Valhalla is now affiliated with the Tokyo Manji Gang!!!!"

As Hanma announced this, the members of Toman were shocked by this. They went from a gang of 150 members to a gang with 450. However, Takemichi was worried. With Valhalla affiliated with Toman, it's the same as combining gangs.

"Somebody helped to combine our two gangs. It is thanks to him that this is happening at all! Step forward, Kisaki Tetta!!!!"

"Kisaki....he's taking over Toman. Even though Baji gave his life to protect Toman, Kisaki is taking over. Now Toman is gonna be an evil organization agai-"

"There's one more thing to discuss."

Mikey had another announcement to make. As Izayoi looked at his brother, he could tell this was serious. Soon Mikey looked at all of his gang members as he was ready to speak.

"Though we gained much from Bloody Halloween, we also lost someone. The First Division Captain, Keisuke Baji, died on that day. We must reflect deeply on this reality and take it seriously. I'll let you say the rest, First Division Vice-Captain, Chifuyu Matsuno."

"I considered leaving Toman. However, our commander stopped me by asking me if I wanted to snuff out the First Division's flame. Leading the First Division is a huge responsibility for me. I talked about this with our leader for days and days and arrived at this conclusion. I'm gonna decide who I want to follow!!!! Hanagaki Takemichi!!!!!! I nominate you as the First Division Captain!!!!!"

 I'm gonna decide who I want to follow!!!! Hanagaki Takemichi!!!!!! I nominate you as the First Division Captain!!!!!"

"Takemichi. Baji said so himself, right? Toman and Mikey are in our hands. Well then, you've found your chance to do so. Give your answer with your head held high."

"Heiwajima-kun....."

"THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!"

As Takemichi accepted the position and held his head up high, Izayoi smiled. He was sort of proud to see the boy he saved in that park becoming a high ranked individual. Just as Izayoi was about to leave, Mikey spoke.