Chapter 49

"I'm sorry I'm late, work held me up longer than expected."

After receiving a phone call to meet with Takemichi and Taiju at a bar, Naoto rushed over as fast as he could to Emma's Garden. The moment Naoto entered the bar, he saw both Takemichi and Taiju at the counter having a few drinks as they waited on him. After seeing that Naoto had finally made it, Izayoi started off the conversation.

"Tachibana-san, Taiju told us what his terms were for cooperating with us and giving us this info. Through Hakkai, he had connections to Toman. So in exchange for that info, he wants to know what the cops know. Whatever is mentioned here, stays here."

"You got it in the wrong order, first lets start with the Black Dragons

"You got it in the wrong order, first lets start with the Black Dragons. I was the 10th captain of Black Dragon. However, the man who created Black Dragon was none other than Sano Shinichiro."

"Eh?!"

Takemichi couldn't hide his shock in learning that Shinichiro created Black Dragon. Soon Takemichi looked at Izayoi as if to confirm if Taiju was telling the truth. Seeing this, Izayoi simply nodded his head to confirm this info to be true. Soon Taiju continued with his explaination.

"The first generation of Black Dragon was legendary. The second and third generations inherited that. Eventually the baton was passed down to Kurokawa Izana, the 8th Generation captain. 2 years older than me, so he was born in the Showa year of 62. Or S62 for short."

The S62 Generation. That was the connection Takemichi needed. Soon Taiju explained how Izana retired from Black Dragon and made Tenjiku 3 years later. After that, the Kanto Incident was created.

"Who won that conflict, Taiju-kun?"

"Heh. I won't tell you who won that prolonged conflict, but I will tell you how Toman and Tenjiku merged. Sano Manjiro is at the top, Kisaki Tetta is number two, and the third is Kurokawa Izana."

Takemichi was confused as he heard Taiju ask that question

Takemichi was confused as he heard Taiju ask that question. As Taiju looked towards Izayoi, the man simply nodded his head. After taking a deep breath, Izayoi looked towards Takemichi.

"Takemichi, despite how much I hate his guts, his information is actually on the money. An info broker I know confirmed that Kisaki Tetta is alive. You see, Kurokawa Izana has some big influence on the police. Kisaki committed a lot of crimes and escaped overseas, even went as far as to have a dead body ready to pass off as him. Unfortunately Takemichi, Kisaki Tetta is still alive."