Chapter 21

"H-Heiwajima-kun!!!!"

Takemichi felt tears running down his face. The feelings he had right now were all over the place. Baji was one move away from beating Kisaki and then he suddenly collapsed from his stab wound, causing Takemichi to fear for the worst. However, he was glad to see Izayoi arrive. As Izayoi walked forward, he looked at one person.

"What did you do, Kisaki?!"

"I didn't do a damn thing. Everyone else here saw what happened. Guess Kazutora doesn't fuck around after all. He must've lured Baji into Valhalla so he could kill him when he least expected it. Isn't that right, Leader?"

As Izayoi looked behind Kisaki, he saw Mikey standing up with blood on his head. Soon Mikey began to walk back down to the ground as his gaze fell upon Baji and then onto Kazutora.

"I wanted to kill you. For so long, as soon as you got outta juvie, I was gonna kill you. But the one who kept telling me not to.....was Baji. Baji said that you wanted me to be happy. That's why you couldn't accept it. Even though you killed my brother, to make yourself believe you weren't the bad guy, you had no choice but to decide I was your enemy."

As Izayoi followed Mikey's gaze, he saw the one he assumed to be Kazutora. Izayoi clenched his fists in anger. So that was him, that was the bastard who killed one of his brothers. As much as he wanted to beat him to a pulp, helping Mikey was more important. Though, as he looked at Mikey's eyes, he couldn't help but worry.

"Mikey should be pissed. However, he's not showing any sign of emotion."

"This fight is over."

"Huh? Hey, hey, hey! You're trying to screw with me, Mikey? That's not something you get to deci-"

All the members of Valhalla couldn't believe what happened. With just one kick, Mikey took down Hanma. The boy was on the ground with foam escaping from his mouth as he was unconscious. Soon the members of Valhalla that were around Mikey began to run away from him as he was approaching Kazutora. Seeing this, Kazutora smiled as he approached Mikey.

"People can betray anyone. Let's end this Mikey! Will you die? Or will I?"

Just as Kazutora finished that sentence, Mikey punched him onto the ground. When Mikey stared at Kazutora, he had one thing on his mind.

"If all you can do is destroy the things I care about.....then i'll destroy you right here and now."

Soon Mikey kicked Kazutora's head as the boy was sent flying back. As Mikey walked to Kazutora, he sat on the boy's stomach as he punched Kazutora in his face with no signs of stopping. Mikey's fist and Kazutora's face were both being stained with blood.