Chapter 12

Heiwajima Izayoi. A bartender known for his tasty beverages and his monstrous strength. His costumers always enjoyed the atmosphere in the bar and the rude tenants fear him for his strength and anger. However, anyone who meets him say the same thing.

"His eyes show no signs of light in them."

As Izayoi was standing outside of his bar, he heard the sound of his phone ringing. After putting out his cigarette and tossing it in a nearby trash can, Izayoi finally answered his call.

"Hello."

"It's been a while, Daiji-kun."

"..Mikey."

As Izayoi was walking while holding his phone next to his ear, he almost felt like crying. While adjusting his sunglasses, the man took a deep breath as he was about to speak what was on his mind.

"Daiji-kun. Why won't you come back to Toman?"

"The other day....I saw a woman being jumped by a couple of thugs. When I got there and beat the crap out of them, they were wearing Toman uniforms. Mikey, is this the new era of delinquents you dreamed of making? The Toman I knew back then wasn't like this. This isn't being a delinquent, this is being a criminal."

"..........Daiji-kun. Let's talk. Face-to-face. Meet me near the pier."

"Mikey....."

"Please, Izayoi."

"Heh. Fine, it has been awhile since we last saw each other. I think it's about time we see each other and talk."

As Izayoi said this, he hung up his phone. Soon he took out another cigarette and placed it between the index finger and middle finger of his right hand. While moving forward, he was unaware of the figure talking on a phone on top of a building.

"I'll see you later Daiji-kun. Hahahah!"

The figure wore a black coat with brown fur lining that goes down to his hips, along with a plain black long sleeved v-neck, pants, and dark brown shoes. He also had short black hair and brown eyes.

"I must say, my impressions have gotten better. Let's see how surprised you'll be after this, Iza-chan. Guess i'll text Mikey while i'm at it."

Toman's irreplaceable info broker

Toman's irreplaceable info broker. Just like Izayoi, he too is a free spirit. However, there's a major difference between the two. While Izayoi would want a peaceful life, this man would love to see how humans react in chaos. That is the nature of Orihara Izaya. While he was leaving the building, he sent a single message to Mikey.

"An enemy of Toman has been spotted at the pier. When you show up, kill on sight."

~With Izayoi~
"Mikey....it's been so long since we last met. What do I even say to you? "