5

Seulgi's pov

I went out of the room and went to the library and saw wendy with joy and yeri, they where sitting at the left corner of the library. Sup guys i said hi seulgi yeri and joy said i sat beside them and did some of my assignment then suddenly i heard a girl say

Girl #1: did you hear whats happening in the cafeteria

Girl #2: no why whats up

Girl #1: suho is bothering irene again

When i heard suho bothering irene i stood up and was about to go to cafeteria but then joy said unnie where are you going? She said. I did not bother to answer and got my stuff and went to the cafeteria while thinking what am i doing am i in love this is not me then i arrived at the cafeteria and saw suho bothering irene i wondered where her group members was then i sat at the table and just watched them i was about to stand up to stop suho but then a girl sat beside me and she said hi can i get your number? She said. Umm im sorry who are you? I asked her a bit surprised. Oh im nancy your seulgi right? When i was about to answer i felt someone sit beside me i looked and it was irene. Omg irene sunbaenim. Nancy said and i saw irene glare at her. Can you please go first i need to tell her something. Irene coldly said. Sure sunbae. Nancy left and i looked at irene then i saw suho so i stood up and stopped him and said. Please talk to her next time we need to talk right now. I said calmly then suho pushed me and i fell to the floor. Urrgghhh. Shut up ugly twirp. Ugly? I will show you ugly.

Irene's pov

I heard a grunt and saw seulgi on the floor and saw suho i stood up and said
Yahhh dont push her like that. Then i heard seulgi say ugly? I will show you ugly. I thought why would you say that look at you, you look like a nerd!!! Then suho left and i help seulgi up then i left because i saw nayeon and sana about to come to us but i went to them first the left.

Seulgi's pov

Irene left and i stormed off. How could he call me ugly when he does not even know who i really am? Who is he to say that? I know i just said i wont let other people know but this situation is bad enough. I wont make it worse.

I arrive home and got prepared clothes to wear for tomorrow. You'll see suho irene will be mine and i will never let you hurt her. I know that me and irene just met but there is something different about her something that i dont feel with other people. And i think she is the one.

So i was not planning to publish one right now or today because i got kinda busy but i got a bit of free time so i made a short one i hope this part was not that boring.