22

Irenes pov

We are ordering food and seulgi chose steak and i ordered salmon. While waiting for my food i scrolled through instagram when i heard seulgi sigh. I look at her and she was pouting. Whats wrong love? Why are you using your phone? Dont you want to talk to me? I chuckle as i watch her cuteness. I do but i was checking the new posts in instagram. I said as i put my phone down.

So since we are graduating tomorrow i was planning to suggest a trip to somewhere in europe. Thats a good idea but maybe in two months or so we still need to get used to being the ceo so it wont be easy to do that. Yeah you have a point. Our food arrived just in time.

We start to eat and i suddenly remembered an idea of mine. So i was thinking what if we make a business together? What business? Seulgi asked while trying to swallow her food. First of all dont talk when your mouth is full. And second maybe lets make another company like clothing stuff since you own kang company or you know kang techno and i will own the bae company which is beauty products so yeah i was thinking about that. I finish as i put food in my mouth. We can do it... But maybe after our partnership. Yeah good idea and also after my movie we will start shooting maybe next month by the way i forgot to tell you. I said as i got some tissue to wipe my mouth. Are you sure you want to do that? Yeah why. Nothing im still not sure about the kissing part though. Dont worry bear i already told the director i have a girlfriend he said he would lessen the kissing scenes. Still there's kissing scenes. It wont be romantic if there is no kissing scenes and its all an act we dont have feelings for each other.

We finish our meal and payed for our dinner. We are in the car and i was choosing a song to play. I chose psycho by a group called red velvet and me and seulgi started to sing along to the song.

That song was good choose another one of their songs. I scroll to the list of their songs and decided to play zimzalabim. I opened my window for fresh air to come in. I love fresh air it helps me feel calm. You do? Hmm. I hum as response suddenly i heard a sound and saw the window on the roof open. (i dont know what its called lol.)  You can look outside just go to the back and be careful you might hit your head i hit myself a lot there.

We are here. Seulgi said as she stopped the car infront of my house. Thank you for today seulgi-ah i had so much fun. Anything for you baechu. Ill go in now. Bye goodnight.

I went inside and went to the kitchen to drink water. Then i heard sounds coming from the living room so i went to check it out. What i saw made me drop my glass. Joohyun. Joohyun its not what you think.

Seulgi's pov

I am infront of irenes house just outside my car since i recieved a call from the company saying they will be officially announce me as ceo starting saturday which is the day after graduation. I heard the door shutting hard and someone running i look back and it was irene. I will call you back later. I said as i end the call. I open my arms for a hug. I caught her in my arms as she was shedding tears.   Hyun Whats wrong? I didnt get an answer and i saw mr. Bae is about to go out. Lets go. Irene said firmly. Your da- i will explain later lets go. I help her in the car and i started to drive. Lets go to my house my parents arent there anyway.

We arrive at my house and i told the maids to not come to my room since irene looks serious this time.

I give her a glass of water as i say. So what happened? I saw my dad with another woman. It sounded so unreal mr. Bae? The man who was so soft to us but a scary ceo. He looked to kind or i dont know. My thoughts got cut off when i heard sobs. I stand up and sit beside irene. Its ok hyun tell your mom before its too late. Seul im sorry. Hmm why? This was supposed to be an amazing day an- its ok hyun dont worry. He was the one who made me independent strong he was my hero he made me think we were the perfect family. I thought everything was like a sunset... I guess not all endings are as beautiful as that. I hug her as she put her head on my chest. You want soju? Hmm.