16

Irene's pov

We are at the mall and we are in the shoe store because seulgi wanted us to have matching shoes. Yah you like this? Or this? Oh wait this one is good too. I like those too they look good. Ok i will chooooss- i cut her off because she was taking too long yah seulgi both of us have money why take so long just to buy three of those. Oh yea your right. We went out and i suggested to eat because i was hungry seulgi-yah. Hmm? I am going to make a movie again. Your what? I am going to make a movie again. What why? Just because and i do it only three times in two years. Okay but what kind of movie? Romance. Romance okay... Wait what romance? Why that? I dont know. Do they know you have a girlfriend? Is there kissing scenes? Yah of course there is no romantic movie without a kissing scene. Come on lets eat im hungry. She look at me and said fine.

We are at the restaurant and we orderd food. Aa few minutes later the food arived. I was not talking to her much because i was still mad that she made me wait at the shoe store knowing i was hungry. I was almost finished eating when a guy came to me. Hi. Hello. I answered. Bae irene. I am a fan of yours can i have a signature. Nn- i saw seulgi about to answer so i cut her of and i got a plan. Yeah sure. Name? Lee yu jin. Done. Can i ask you a question? No! Seulgi answered i was about to answer but she said it too fast. Um okay. Can i take a picture then? Yes sure. This time i answered fast because i knew seulgi would try to answer. He sat beside me and seulgi stood up to take a picture of both of us. The guy put his hand on my waist i was shocked but i did not show it so my plan would still work. Your hand. His hand is fine continue. I saw seulgi role her eyes and she started taking pictures of us. Then he finally left and i continued eating. Yah are you really eating after doing that? Doing what? What did i do? Nothing never mind. She said as she pout and sat down.

We finished eating and she was still pouting. Are you jealous? Of what? She said firmly. Of the guy. Me jealous of that guy? Jealous my ass. And thats when i knew she was jealous.

Seulgi's pov

Jealous my ass. I said as i continued walking out the restaurant. I left irene there standing and i did not look back i knew i was jealous but i dont want to admit it and i know irene knows it too. Then irene was beside me finally and we went to the car because i was not in the mood of shopping right now. Seulgi im sorry. I heard her chuckle I look at her. Is this funny? Aw bear yes it is she said as she chuckled. Its fun watching you being jealous. Well its not fun for me. Im sorry babe. Then she pecked my lips as i look at her then i kissed her. She pulled back from the kiss and said. Lets go my manager texted me earlier i will have a photoshoot wanna come with me? Yeah there might be a guy there again. She laughed and i just smiled. (I miss irene's laugh:) she gave me the address and i drove there.

Irene's pov

We are at the place where my manager told me to go. We went in and many people greeted me then i saw my manager so i went to her what will we do? We are waiting for the guy you will be with in this photoshoot. Oh okay where are the clothes im going to wear? Here go change while waiting for him. I told seulgi i was going to change so now im in the bathroom.

Seulgi's pov

I am sitting on a chair waiting for irene when i saw a familiar face. I think it was was suho irenes ex boyfriend and he was talking to irene's manager but i did not want to jump to conclusions so i just waited for irene. Then i saw irene she was wearing this.

I went to her and asked

I went to her and asked. Why are you wearing those cant you wear a dress or something instead? Nope i cant choose my clothes. Okay but why is he here? Who? Him. Then suddenly irene's manager came to us with that familiar guy and said. This is suho he will be your partner for today.

Irene's pov

This is suho he will be your partner for today. When i heard that i got shocked and i look at seulgi she was giving suho a death stare and then she looked at me. Hehehe. I said as she looked at me because that was all i can say but all i know is... I am so dead after this.

Hey guys i just wanted to update today because i cant update tomorrow this part was kinda interesting for me and i hope it is for you to. Hope you guys are safe and healthy. Thank you for reading my story even if it is not the best😁.