Epilogue(40)

Irene's pov

I was in bed when i heard footsteps. The door opened and i felt someone hug me. What took you so long? I ask. Im sorry babe. There was a sudden meeting at the company and i had to take care of a lot. Expanding the company was a good but really tiring idea. And right now all i want to do is go home to my wife. I chuckle and turn around. You know until now i can still feel butterflies when you call me your wife. She smile as she peck my lips. We have been married for eight years now hyun. Time flies so fast. I say as i wrap an arm around her. I love you kang seulgi. I love you too kang joohyun. She say with a smile.

The next day

I woke up to the sound of banging on the door. Kang seulgi your daughter is outside. Its your daughter too. She answer. I kick her as i heard a loud thud. I open my eyes as i see seulgi look at me. I laugh and say. Sorry love. She stood up and open the door.

Dada. Hey sweetie. Seulgi say as she carry karina. Where is your siblings? Seulgi ask. Im here dada. Me too. Seulgi carry yeji as hyunjin came to me. Mom today is the day the parents go to our school can you guys go please? Hyunjin ask as i look at seulgi. She nodded as I look at hyunjin. Of course sweetie. Go prepare first i will go make breakfast then we will go to school okay? He nodded immediately and went to his room. You guys too. I say to yeji and karina. Seulgi knelt down and put the two down as she say.  Go take a bath. Lets buy ice cream after school okay? I can still hear you. I say as i walk closer to them. Go take a shower first okay? Okay mommy. They both say as they went to their rooms.

What did i say about sweets? I say as i look at seulgi while she stand up. Come on love. Only one for each. Fine. I say as i was about to walk out seulgi pulled me and pin me to the wall. She kissed me. Seul the kids might come here. I say as i tuck her hair strand behind her ear and wrap my arms around her neck. They are in the bathroom. So i have a few minutes. She kiss me. For this. She was about to kiss me when we heard a shout. Dada! Seulgi sigh. I chuckle as i say. Go do your dada duties seul. Lets continue later. I say and wink. I will be waiting for that. She say as she kiss me once again and went out. Coming. She shout.

I start cooking food. I made pancakes with bacon and egg. Hyunjin's favorite. Kids food is ready. I shout as i see seulgi going down with yeji. Yeji-ah where is your unnie and oppa? I ask. Oppa is changing unnie is preparing her bag. She said cutely as seulgi carry her and let her sit on the chair. Seul i'll go take a shower take care of the kids first okay? She nodded as she start to eat with yeji.

Seulgi's pov

Joohyun is taking a bath. Hyunjin and jimin-ie is eating. Jimin-ah. Dada i told you to call me karina. Oh karina after eating go help your little sister with her bag okay? I will go check on mommy. Okay dada. Hyunjinnie. Hyunjin look at me. I smile. Why are you wearing your suit? I ask. Because my teacher said to wear what you want to be in the future. So what do you want to be in the future? You. I want to be just like you. And find a perfect person like how you found mommy. I smile as i mess up his hair. Dont worry once you grow up i will train you and pass the company down to you. He smile. Really? I nodded. Thank you dad. I let him face me. Now you just need to work hard in school okay? Then i will train you. I say as i fix his neck tie. What about me dada? Karina ask. Me your mommy you and yeji will talk about it in the future. She smile.

You guys done? I ask. They both nodded. Karina go check on your sister okay i will go check on mommy. She nodded as we went upstairs.

I went to our room and irene was preparing her purse. She was wearing this.