10

Seulgi's pov

We are on the way to our class room then i said Irene i want to introduce you to my parents. She looked at me and said. Really? Already? When?
Later if its ok. I answered her. Umm sure... Im nervous are there things that your parents might not like about me? She asked me. No if they don't accept you as you i wont be their daughter anymore. I said. Yahhh don't do that. She said while hitting me. Ouch!!! It hurts don't do that. And don't worry my parents are also kind. I said. Umm ok lets go in now. We went in and sat on our seats many people are looking at us. I look at irene and said. I guess they heard about us already. She just looked at me and smiled. A few minutes into the class... The class is about to finish then i look at irene and she looked nervous. I held her hand and said. Don't worry bae it will be fine im sure. Then she looked at me and said. You sure??? I looked at her eyes and smiled. Don't worry im sure. Then the bell rung. We went out and said. You ready? Lets go? I looked at her. Y-yeah i-im ready
Lets go. I held her hand and guide her to my car i let her in first then i went to the drivers seat.

Irene's pov

Seulgi let me in the car first then she went to the other side and went in the car. There was silence for a few minutes then i decided to break it. I did not know you have two cars. I said. Actually i have three. She answered me. Oh really? What type of cars do you have? I asked her. I have this tesla a G- wagon and a lamborghini. She said. Oh you have good cars. I said. Yeah what about you? Don't you have a car? She asked me. I do. I have two cars actually. I said. Oh really what kind? She asked me. I have a rolls-royce and a BMW. I answered her. You also have good cars. She said. Well yeah i guess. I answered. We are near. Seulgi said. Oh o-ok. Then seulgi stop the car and said we are here. I look at her and she went out of the car and opened the door for me. Then i went out and said. See your house is also big. She just laughed and we went in.
Then i saw seulgi's mom sitting on the couch in their living room. We went to her and seulgi said. Hi mom where is dad? She looked at seulgi. Hi sweetie your dad is upstairs changing his clothes he just arrived from work. Her mom said. Dad im home. Seulgi shouted and a few minutes later her dad was coming down. Hey sweetie how was school? Her dad said. It was fine. Come and sit i want to introduce you to someone. Seulgi said. To who? Seulgi's mom said. To her. Seulgi said. Oh hi i didnt see you there. Seulgi's dad said and smiled. Mom dad. She is my girlfriend. Seulgi said. Her mom looked at me and smiled. Hey sweetie what's your name? She said. Im bae joohyun you can call me irene. I said and smiled. Sit down make yourself at home. Seulgi's mom said. We sat down and seulgi's mom asked me sweetie do you want some tea?
No thank you i said. Then we talked for a while and then seulgi's dad asked what are your parents job? I look at seulgi and said. My parents own a business. And seulgi's mom looked at me and said. What kind of business. I look at her and said. My parents own the bae company. Then seulgi's dad said. Your parents are mr and mrs. Bae? He asked me. Yes. I answered. Your parents are great friends of ours. Seulgi's mom said. Does your parents know that seulgi is your girlfriend? Seulgi's dad asked. Yes of course dad. Seulgi answered. Then i whispered to seulgi. Seulgi-ah its getting late. Then seulgi said mom dad irene needs to go home now its getting late. then seulgi's mom and dad looked at me and said thank you for coming here it was nice meeting you sweetie. I looked at them and smiled then seulgi said I will drive her home. Then she got her keys and i bid my goodbye then i went out.

Seulgi's pov

We went in my car and i started driving no one started talking so i was about to turn on some music then irene suddenly said something. I forgot to tell you this but please stop talking to that nancy girl. I look at her and smirked. What? Irene said looking confused. You jealous? I said still smirking. No. Of course not. She answered me. Is my bae getting jealous with a person i don't really know??? I said in a teasing tone. Fine yes im jealous now please stop talking to her. She pouted she looks so cute but its fun to tease her so I just continued I look at her again and said what if i don't want to? She did not say anything and faced the window with her arms crossed. After a few minutes she was still silent ummm hey you ok? She did not answer me so i continued if its about earlier im sorry if you dont like me teasing you but i still will because its fun. I said while having a teasing voice again. Yahhh. She look at me and pouted. we arrived at their house so i stoped the car what? I said while smiling then i pecked her lips. Another one. She said so pecked her lips again then she started to stop pouting and kissed me for a good ten seconds then pulled out and said I will go now bye love. Did she just call me love??? It sounds good. Bye bae.

This is all i got and i wanted to tell you guys i will only make around 2-4 stories in a week because online class started and i need to focus on my studies i hope you guys are okay with it.