14

Seulgi's pov

Love🐰

Baechu😁

Yes love why are you so happy?

Lets go have a double date with moonbyul and solar then lets go to the bar.

Sure.

Im coming to your place in 10 minutes.

Okay See you.

I am changing my clothes so i can go to irene's place after me and moonbyul planned to meet at a fancy place thats why we decided to bring our girlfriends. I just texted irene that im on the way

At irene's place

Im in irene's room she is currently putting some make up on but something else distracted me.

Yah what are you wearing??? I asked almost shouting

Yah what are you wearing??? I asked almost shouting. Why? Do i look bad?  No.  So what is the problem?  Its too you know revealing?

Irene's pov

Its too you know revealing? When seulgi said that i got a sudden idea. Should i tease her? So? If u saw my body why cant they?  When i look at her in the eyes she looked scary but still i tried to act cool. Yah Bae Joohyun even if you dont say so your body is mine your mine. She said while pouting. Is my bear pouting? I said while smiling knowing my plan worked well. Im sorry bear im yours okay? Always. I said while going near her and hugged her. Then she broke the hug and asked me. Can you change now?
No. I said cheekily and went to sit on my chair to finish my make up.

In the car.

Seulgi-ah where are we going? Somewhere... Its a surprise.
Okay...  Just tell me if we are there. Okay bae.  After around 15 minutes we arrived. This is the place? This is the place where I dumped a man who was obsessed with me and said he would kill the person I will be with. Yes why? Nothing... It looks fancy. Then we went inside.

Seulgi's pov

I found where moonbyul and solar were sitting and we ordered food. I look at irene and she looked a bit uncomfortable. Babe you okay? I said as i held her hand. She look at me and said. Bear... You see that guy sitting near the window? I took me a second to find the guy but i found him reading a news paper but he looks suspisious. Yes why?  He keeps looking at me. I look at the guy again and after a few seconds he looked at irene and i looked at him dead in the eyes and we made eye contact for a second and after he went running outside. He is gone now you okay babe?  Yes thank you seul. After a few minutes our food arrived. Irene and moonbyul had steak and I got pasta and solar got buttered chicken.

We finnished earing and it was 7:45 so we bid our goodbyes and me and irene went straight to the party.

We went in the party around 8:10 and irene went to her friends with me following her and she introduced me to some. Jennie sana and nayeon where there and I already knew them but i did not know two. The one who was a bit shorter than me was jessica  and the other one was sunny they talked for a while and after like an hour or two. They finally stopped because jennie wanted to drink so we went to the counter and they started talking again luckily the guy that was shaking the drinks and stuff looked cool so i watched him while waiting. Then after a few minutes i tried to listen to them but their topic was boring and suddenly a girl sat beside me and talked to me. Hey. What's your name. Seulgi... You?   My name is sinb. What is a pretty girl like you doing all alone here. Nothing much... Want a drink? Yeah sure. After I give her a drink i felt that she started flirting with me.

Irene's pov

I look at seulgi and she was talking to someone i did not mind it much but i looked at the person she was talking to and i knew she was trying to flirt with seulgi. So i stood up and went  beside seulgi ( irene is beside seulgi but seulgi turned the chair to face the girl so basically when irene was sitting on the chair she was behind seulgi) Heyy.  What how did you get here you were so focused on talking to them the last time i saw you. Seul who is this? What the hell who is this woman its the first time she saw seulgi and she is calling her seul already??? My girlfriend.

Someones pov

My girlfriend. What she has a girlriend? Then why did she just let me flirt with her like that. Then i look at her girlfriend she was pretty then i look at her in the eyes she was looking at me and if looks can kill  i would be dead by now. I gulped and before she could speak i ran out.

Irene's pov

When the girl ran out i look at seulgi. And she just smiled and i knew i cant get mad at her. So to get my anger out i just drank more. After a few more drinks seulgi started to stop me and i just didnt mind her and drank two more bottles and i got so dizzy so i just leaned on seulgi.

Seulgi's pov

Yah baechu lets go. She was so drunk why did she suddenly do this? So i helped her stand up. She was so drunk that she cant walk well so i carried her to the car instead. Well baechu your sleeping in my house tonight.

We arrive at my house and i carried her to my room and changed her clothes. I was closing my eyes as i changed her because i still respect her privacy. She was wearing my bear pajamas and i wore the bunny pajama
Then I hugged her then went to sleep.

This is all i got well this part is kinda boring i guess but i hope u guys are not bored with this part