17

Seulgi's pov

They started the photo shoot and I am going crazy. They are so close to each other too close actually. Why does it have to be suho? It could have been someone else It would've been better than this. This is torture.

After calming down a bit. It was fine for a few minutes then suddenly suho looked at me with a smirk and I looked at him dead in the eyes. I know he's about to do something. He held irene's waist and i stood up. Then irene looked at me and looked back at the camera. I sat down and scoffed. How could she just allow this? Did she forget she is with her ex and im her girlfriend?

Irene's pov

I look at seulgi and she was looking mad. This is the first time I saw seulgi this jealous. I look back at the camera and changed my pose.

After a few minutes we finished our shoot. I thanked everyone for making a good job and got my clothes that I wore coming here then went to seulgi. She just look at me and got my clothes then started to walk to her car.

We are in the car and it was silent I tried to talk but I was cut off by the song seulgi just started to play. I look at her and she was just looking at the road she did not look at me even once. Seulgi-ah. I said she didnt respond so i continued. Im sorry I did not know he was going to be my partner. Still no response. Bear? Love? Babe? Ddeulgi? I thought of a way to get her attention and i finally thought of one. Seulgi? Seulgi-ah. Yah Bae seulgi. She suddenly look at me and said. Yah im kang seulgi your going to be Kang joohyun. Then she looked back at the road. I smiled because i finally got her to talk to me.

I held her hand while her hand was on the steering wheel and she didnt hold back after a few seconds she still didnt hold back so I pulled my hand back but she was fast to hold my hand without even looking and continue to drive with one hand. I blushed and smiled. Then we arrived at my house and i kissed her cheek the she looked at me and kissed me then said goodbye then i went out and she left.

Seulgi's pov

Im on my way home. And still thinking about suho. How could he do that knowing I was there. If he gets any closer to irene again im going to lose it. How could he touch her like that she is mine now not his. I know he still loves her but he cheated on her first so its his fault. This is so fucking frustraitin knowing i cant get mad at irene.

I arrive at home and my parents are still not here since they are on a 3 month business trip. So I am all alone since the maids are sleeping at the smaller house beside our house. I am in my room and i went in the shower.

After the shower.

I got on my bed and got a text from irene.

Bunny🐰

Bear.

Did you arrive?

Yeah

Okay goodnight bear.

Night

Irenes pov

Seulgi is still cold is she that jealous? Well im not sure but lets see tomorrow.

The next day

I woke up and It was still to early so i just did my morning routine and went downstairs to eat. My parents were on a business trip with seulgi's parents cause they wanted to be partners for me and seulgi so im also alone.