25

Irenes pov

I wake up and found seulgi still sleeping. I went to the bathroom and did my morning routine. I look in the mirror as i smile how could i be so beautiful in a situation like this. I thought as i chuckle with my sudden confidence. I went out of the bathroom and went downstairs. I made toasted bread and milk and cooked pancakes for seulgi.

I went upstairs and checked the time. It was 10:47. I went on top of seulgi as she groan.

Seulgi's pov

I felt someone on top of me and i groan at the sudden weight i tried to shake her off when she bopped my nose. I open my eyes as i look at the person sleepily. Hey baby bear. I smile as i realise who it was. Hyun. I said with a raspy voice as i hug her. I felt someone kiss me and i open my eyes again. Come on bear its almost 11 we still have work. Irene said as she sit down. I pull her and let her lay down on top of me. Cant we go later? I said with a smirk as i hold her waist. Yah you pervert its too early for this. Oh come on hyun. I felt her hand on my cheek and she kiss me. I need to take a bath now baby. We still have to go to the houses. I made breakfast for you okay? Just go downstairs. I sigh as i know she is serious already.

I went downstairs while irene is still in the bathroom im eating the pancakes she made.

I call my secretary to cancel all my plans today and went upstairs. I open the door and saw irene just finished taking a bath. She was wearing her robe and it was showing her perfect curves. I unintentionally licked my lips and didnt realise i was staring for too long. Eyes up here seul. I look at her and she was smirking. She started to walk on the way to the walk in closet while slowly untying her robe before going in she look at me again with a smirk the winked then went in and closed the door.

Without hesitating i started to go to the walk in closet too i put my hand on the doorknob but it was locked i heard someone chuckling as she said. I knew you were going to come. Oh come on hyun. You got me turned on there. Come on please? Sorry seul we need to prepare. Come on hyun 30 minutes is enough. No seul. Fine.

I went to the bathroom as i try to calm myself down (if you know you know and yes seulgi is inter sex here) with cold water. It wasnt working that much but it helped.

I finish taking a bath and put my robe on. I went out and saw irene sitting down on my chair facing the table so i cant really see her. I went in the walk in closet and wore my normal clothes.

 I went in the walk in closet and wore my normal clothes

Seulgi's clothes