37

Irene's pov

I woke up to the sound of knocking and i look at seulgi sleeping beside me. I stand up sleepily and went to the door. I open the door to see yeri. Wae yerim-ah? She look at me sleepily. Unnie. Come on yerim its 3 am go back to your room. I cant. Why? I cant sleep there i keep heri- she got cut off when we heard a loud moan. That. I sigh and i let her in. These people really dont know how to keep it down. I thought.

Yerim went to the couch and i gave her a pillow since she brought her own blanket.

I went back to the bed as i hear seulgi say. Who was that? With a raspy voice. Yerim. What is yerim doing here? Someone out there is noisy and she cant sleep.  Seulgi nod as she put her arms around me and went back to sleep.

After a few hours.

I wake up as i see seulgi sitting down on the bed looking at me. Wae? Nothing my girlfriend is just so beautiful even when asleep. I smile and i give her a kiss. How long have you been staring at me? About 30 minutes now. I smile as i lean closer. I was about to kiss her but i heard someone fake cough. I look who it was and it was yerim. Oh i forgot she was here. I sit properly and look at seulgi. She put her hand on my thigh then i look at yerim. Are they outside? I say. Really? Early in the morning you guys are already lovey dovey then you ask me that like nothing happened? Anyway i dont know i didnt go out yet. I chuckle as i say. Go back to your room and prepare. They are probably done by now so dont worry. Yeah. Bye guys. Yeri say as she go out of our room.

Seul im going to take a bath first. Can we go together? No. I answer firmly. Please? No. I say as i get my robe. Come on its been weeks. No months since i took a bath with you. I said no seul. I then went to the bathroom.

Seulgi's pov

I sit down on the bed with a pout on my face. Why cant i take a bath with her. She used to say yes... No she doesnt. Should i just go in there like i usually do? I look around and found my robe. I got it and went in.

I look around and put my robe close to the sink. I see half of irene's body through the glass and her other half i cant see since it was blurry. Even though it was blurry you can still see her perfect curves. She still didnt notice me probably because she was not facing this way. I take my clothes off open the door and immediately went in. She didnt even flich when i held her waist. Took you long enough. She say as she face me. How did you know i was going to come? I didnt know i just felt like it. And you always do it. Yah  not always... Just sometimes.  She wrap her arms around my neck as i keep my arms around her waist. I kiss her as she deepen it. I havent seen you like this in months. I say as i check her out. She hit my shoulder and say. Yah stop it. I chuckle then lean in and kiss her.

We finish taking a bath and i am currently waiting for irene. She is putting light make up on.

(seulgi's outfit)