28

Irene's pov

I wake up as i notice I was in a different room. I realise we moved to our new house already. I look beside me and i see a sleeping bear cuddling me. I look at her as i smile remembering her comforting words last night. This bear may be stupid and crazy sometimes but she was the one who helped me the most.

I get off of the bed trying not to wake up the sleeping bear. I go to the bathroom as i see my puffy eyes. I wash my face and do my morning routine.

I go out of the bath room and check my phone. It was 8:36. I get ready for my day and made a note for seulgi.

Morning bear

Im going to mom's house then we will go to dad. Just make yourself breakfast and text me if your going to visit dad too.

From
Baechu

(This is what irene wore)

I get my keys and i leave the house

I get my keys and i leave the house. I receive a text from mom that we will go in the afternoon instead so i just answer her ok.

I message my secretary to move my afternoon schedules tomorrow and i will do some now. Then i head to my company.

I roam around the company and saw our huge family picture as i pass through the hall going to my office. I stop to look at it as i sip on my iced americano. I look at myself as i think. I miss those days. I give a sad smile.

I look behind me and many people were looking at me. I go closer to them and open their door.

I look around as i check what they are doing. I see someone playing so i look around then go closer. I stay behind him as i monitor what he was doing. I hear someone cough and i knew it was fake. I suddenly receive a call i checked who it was and it was seulgi. I look at my employee as he slowly look at me a give him a glare as i answer the call as i go outside their office.

Third persons pov.

Yah why didnt you guys tell me??? I coughed and it was clearly fake how would you not notice that? How long has she been standing behind me? Like 5 minutes. Oh god im going to die.

Seulgi's pov

I wake up and saw irene's note. I call her and after a few seconds she answer. Hyun. Where are you? Love im at my office. Did you visit dad already? No mom said we will visit him later instead okay im going to my company first then i will go there to yours. Okay take care love. You to hyun.

I get off my bed and look at what time it was. It is currently 9:13. I go to the bathroom and take a bath.

(this is what seulgi is wearing.)