30

Seulgi's pov

I wake up and saw that irene was still asleep. I sit down and check the time it was just 4. I lay back down and try to sleep. After a few minutes i was still not able to sleep. I look at the sleeping goddess beside me as i thought. What should i do baechu? I cant sleep. I sigh as i stand up and get my sketch pad. I took my chair and sat on it. I start to sketch as i keep looking back and fourth.

After a few minutes of sketching i was half way done when i suddenly got a call. I saw irene move so I answer it as i put down the sketch pad.

Hello? Hello Ms. Kang? Yes? Is Ms. Joohyun your wife? I blush as i answer. No she is my girlfriend. Can you please inform her that her father Mr. Bae is awake and you can now visit him. Ok thank you miss.

I stood up and sat beside joohyun. I kiss her on the forehead as i say. Hyun wake up. She move as she open her eyes sleepily she check the time and say. Seul what are you doing? Its 4:22 in the morning. Go to sleep. She say as she close her eyes again. Hyun lets go. Lets leave later seul its to early. We drank to much too. Where are you going anyway. She say as she pull me to lay down beside her. Hyun your father is awake. She suddenly sprung up and say. Yah why didnt you tell me??? She stood up and change as i do the same.

(Irene's outfit)

(Irene's outfit)

(seulgi's outfit)

(seulgi's outfit)

We were about to leave when irene then look at me. You sure your wearing that? Yeah we are just going to a hospital and I cant find my pants. Aigoo. She say as she go outside.

We are going inside the car and irene leaned on seulgi's shoulder. Love just wake me up when we arrive ok? I hum as response and put my other hand on her waist.

I went to drive thru and got mcdonalds. I tried not moving much as i get my card. I roll down my window and ordered food for dad irene and me. I went to the next window to pay. I failed trying not to move as my card fell and i had to get it. I apologized to irene and she just nod still sleepy. I pick my card and look at the girl and i think she recognise one of us as she had a stunned face. I look at irene thinking she was looking at her. I look back to the girl as i fake cough and she finally came back to her senses. I gave her my card as she thank me. We go to the next window and it shocked me seeing plenty of people there i look at irene she just look at me and back to the people. I receive the food and one of them asked for a photo. I look at irene and she nod so i gave them a sign to continue.