32

Irene's pov

Jennie started pulling me towards our room.

Yah why does moonbyul need our help?  She just called me she told me she needs us to bring solar there she will be proposing already. Really??? Omg omg omg. Wait chill unnie we need to think of a way to let solar go there. I look around and say. What about we say that something happened at their restaurant and they need solar there. What if she say " why didnt she call me instead?". Umm lets just say it was the first number she saw.

We went out running and they all look at us. I took deep breath as i act tired. Moonbyul. I say as i breath in and out. Help. I say between pants. Solar look at us and say. What happened to byul? Something happened at your restaurant. Jennie say. We need to go there now. I say as i signal jennie to go.

Jennie, rose, lisa, jisoo, nayeon, jeongyeon, and solar is on the other van while me, seulgi, sana, tzuyu, wendy, joy, yeri, chaeyong and mina are in another van.

Seulgi start to drive as i say. Okay everyone. Dont panic. What do you mean dont panic byul needs our help. Wendy say slightly shouting. Yah i know whats happening shut up first. Moonbyul needs us to bring solar there cause she will be proposing okay? So chill out. Sana and joy then suddenly started screaming in excitement. As i shush them.

We park at the parking lot while lisa's van is behind us. Yah act like your worried and stuff okay? Yeah yeah. We then went out as i see solar and jennie running towards the entrance. I ran after them as the others who still dont know run with us while the people on our car just walk fast.

Solar push the door hard as she look around we saw moonbyul in the middle with romantic music playing. She go infront of solar and brought her to the middle. Solar its been 7 years. We have been together since 9th grade. I have been wanting to do this ever since i met you. I promise to love you till my last breath. Solar, babe, jagiya, love i hope to have more happy memories with you i love you so much so. Solar? Will you marry me? Moonbyul then put one knee down as he open a black box with a beautiful ring inside. Solar started crying as she nod slowly as we all cheer for them. Moonbyul stood up and put the ring on solars finger. Solar hit moonbyuls chest as she say. Yah i thought you were going to die. Moonbyul chuckle as she say. Thank you jennie and irene for helping me. We just smile and went outside for the both of them to have some alone time.

We went back to the car this time without solar. I look back and say. Guess it was a success. We all started celebrating as seulgi start to drive us home.

We enter our house as they went straight to the guest room. Me and seulgi did the same.

I received a message from eomma she said she is handing down her restaurant to me.

Seulgi-ah. Hmm? I need to go to daegu. Isnt that where your mom lived? I nod as she say. Is she okay? Is there something wrong? No she will give her restaurant to me already. What about our trip? I will go there tomorrow our trip is still next week so i will just come back by saturday. But its still tuesday. Its just 4 days seulgi its fine. Seulgi sigh as she say. Fine. What time is your flight tomorrow do you have a ticket? No i will use our plane. And i will go by 10am. She nod as response.

Go to sleep first seul i will just pack my stuff. You sure? Yeah. She nod as she go to our king sized bed.

I finish packing my stuff  and i went beside seulgi and went to sleep.

Seulgi's pov

I woke up and check the time it was 8:47. I look beside me and see my little bunny still sleeping.