35

Seulgi's pov

We went home and i received a call from mom.

Hello mom? Seulgi whats wrong with krystal? Mom do you know the reason why me and daniel suddenly became cold with each other? No... You guys used to be so close. Yeah she is the reason. She dated me and cheated on me with daniel. I got mad at him without listening to his side and we got into an argument. Thats why he suddenly went abroad. And i dont want her to ruin my relationship with irene. So please mom. Not her. Okay i will talk with your father and we will try to figure things out.  Thank you mom.

I go to our room and lay down on bed. Irene came out of the bathroom wearing her robe. She went to change and went out wearing a bunny pajama. She lay down beside me and say. Love go change your clothes are prepared there. I look at irene and kiss her forehead. Thank you babe. Thank you for what? For... Just everything. She chuckle and say. No need to thank me love. Now go change. I stood up and change to my bear pajamas.

I went out of our walk in closet and saw irene already fell asleep. I turn on my laptop and check my email. I saw the file my secretary sent me and i started to check it. I answer some questions and did some work i left earlier. I checked up on what the topic of our meeting tomorrow. It was with irene since we where about to release in a few weeks.

I work on some more things and i felt something move. I look to the side and saw irene. Her eyes start to open as i admire her beauty.  Seul? Hmm? What are you doing? She say with a sleepy voice. Just some work i left earlier. Go to sleep seul its late. She say as she check her phone. I look at the time and it was 3:46. I didnt notice the time flew by quickly. I shut down my laptop and lay down. Irene move closer to me as she hug me. Goodnight love. Goodnight hyun. We then drifted to sleep.

Irene's pov

I woke up and heard stuff down stairs. I look at seulgi and she was still asleep. I decided not to wake her up cause she slept pretty late last night.

I open the door and heard more of the sound. Where the heck are the guards? I look to the side and saw no one. I went downstairs this time holding a bat. I went to the kitchen and saw someone cooking i ready the bat incase i didnt know who it was. Who are you? She turn around and it was yeri. Unnie. Are you trying to kill me? I put the bat down and sigh. Yah kim yerim just because you guys know where we hide the emergency key doesnt mean you guys can come here without our permission. But it is an emergency. What emergency? And its literally 7 am in the morning. We were hungry. I just face palm and turn around... I turn back around and say. We? Who is with you? Oh rose and jisoo is there. We just came from a jog.

I went to the living room and saw jisoo and rose on the couch. Hi unnie. Hey. When did you guys come here? Like 20 minutes ago. Where is seulgi unnie? Rose ask. She is still sleeping. She went to sleep pretty late last night. Jisoo look at me with a smirk. You mean you guys went to sleep late last night. I roll my eyes and say. No i didnt go to sleep late last night.  jisoo chuckle while rose didnt get anything.

We went to the kitchen since yeri was done cooking. I look at the food and nearly half of it was burnt. I look at yeri and say. You should have ordered food if your just going to burn everything. I dont cook unnie. She say with a chuckle. Then why did you volunteer to cook? I know how to cook. I could have helped you. Rose say. You were too busy being lovey dovey with jisoo. I chuckle and say. Guess someone slept late the other night. Jisoo was now blushing and rose looking at me not getting what i said.

I am cooking some noodles since we couldnt eat wheat yeri made. I put the seasonings on the noodles and i suddenly felt someone back hug me and kiss me on the cheek. I look at the person who i expected it to be and it was seulgi. You dont get scared anymore huh? I chuckle and say. I kinda got used to it. I look at the noodles and got another one for seulgi. I pour hot water and say as i lean to her. Since when did you wake up? Just now. Did you see the girls already? Yeah. They told me you were here. We heard a fake cough and seulgi took her hands off me. We look who it was and it was jisoo. I sigh since i know she was going to tease us. Look who is being lovey dovey now? She went beside me as she help me with the noodles. Babe i will go to the others okay? Seulgi whisper as i nod and she kiss me on the cheek.  Unnie. Whats up? Me and rose's anniversary is close. What should i get? What is she into these days? She just plays her guitar and sings. What about a necklace that is related to music. Wow thats a great idea why didnt i think of that? She say as we both chuckle. Jisoo look at me and say. Unnie dont be shocked okay? What? Remember our highschool days? Yeah why? I used to like you. I look at her in shock. But not now. Im head over heels for rose now. Oh im sorry jisoo-shi. Its okay unnie its my choice not to tell yo- before she could finish her sentence she got cut off. Unnie's whats taking so long im hungry. I look at the noodles and it was ready. Come and help us. I got two cups and jisoo got the other two while yeri got the last one.