12

Irene's pov

We were at the car an it was silent so i broke it. When we go to our house you go in with me. I said while looking at seulgi. W-why? Is she stuttering? Why are you stuttering? Its not your first time to go there. And to answer your question my dad wants to meet you in person.
O-ok i will go. Then i look at seulgi. Dont worry bear im sure he would like you. Then i held her hand.

We are here. Seulgi said. I look at her and asked you ready?   Umm yeah lets go.  She answered me and went out to open the door for me.

Seulgi's pov

We are in the front door of irene's house im getting ready to meet her father for the 2nd time i meet her dad before when my parents and her dad had a meeting at our house. Seul lets go in. Irene said i just nod in response and open the door. Hi seulgi how are you? Irene's mom greeted us. Im fine Mrs. Bae how about you how are you. I answered. Im okay please call me mom no need to call me
Mrs. Bae okay? I look at irene then back to her mom. Okay... Mom.  Then she smiled and told us to go to the kitchen they are going to eat dinner. Before we went there irene said. Mom where is dad???  He is at the kitchen sweetie. Irene's mom answered. Oh okay. We went to the kitchen and saw irene's dad. Hey dad.
Hi sweetie who is this? I look at him and bowed hi im Kang seulgi.
She is my girlfriend dad. Irene said
Her dad chuckled and said take care of my little girl okay. Then i looked at him and smiled. I will mr. Bae
She can be cheeky sometimes so watch out. He said while smiling while i chuckled. Daadddd. Irene exclaimed. Then we went to the dinning table. I pulled the chair and let irene sit then I sat beside her. So kang seulgi what does your parents do? Her father started. My parents run a business. I answered her father. What kind of business?
We own The kang company.
Ohhh your dad is mr. Kang im good friends with him I guess we are getting closer now that your together. Then we continued chatting while eating then we finnished eating and irene said. Mom dad we are going to my room. Then her parents nodded and we went there.

Irene's pov

Ive been looking at seulgi for the past ten minutes she looks hot so i told my parents we were going to my room...

In my room

I let seulgi in and i went in next then i pushed seulgi to the bed and kissed her and said Ive been wanting to do this for the past ten minutes. Then i kiss her again and then seulgi flipped us both and pulled from the kiss. Irene this is the first time i met your dad as your girlfriend i dont want him to see us like this like your mom. I just pouted and said. Fine. Then i sat down and seulgi said you look so cute my baechu. Then she chuckled while i smile the I stood up sat on my chair and I told seulgi. Bear just wait ok? We have a project thats due tomorrow so i need to do this now... Seulgi looked at me and said. You need help? I look at seulgi with a shocked face. You? Help me? You can do that? Then i started laughing. Yah i used to be a nerd at school remember. I stopped laughing then looked at seulgi blankly then i started laughing so hard tears were running down. Yah I was a nerd but the school heart throb fell in love with me. Seulgi said confidently. Then i smiled and look at her how could i not fall inlove with a woman like you. Then i saw her blush then i kissed her... Seulgi helped me with my assignment and after a few minutes. Hyun i need to go home its almost 10. I look at her and said ok lets go down and inform my parents that you are leaving. Seulgi just nodded in response then we went downstairs. Mom dad!!! Seulgi is going home now. I shouted then mom and dad came from the living room and said seulgi take care okay? I will... Mom. Tell your dad i said hi okay? Okay Mr. Bae. Then we bid our goodbye and i went out with seulgi we are in front of the gate and i said. Seulgi take care okay? And text me if you arrive... I will. I need to go now. Bye baechu. Then she pecked my lips and went in her car and left.

Hi guys its been a few days since i updated and i figured to update now since i do not have class and that much assignments today. So i will try to update every sunday because thats the only free time i have. And thank you so much for the support i will make more stories in the future i hope you guys would support it also....

-author nim