33

Seulgi's pov

I finish my 2nd and last meeting of the day and i am on my way to my office. I am going to sign the last few papers and check out the pictures and how to use this new beauty product machine me and irene's company will make.

I am in my office and i am checking the photo of the machine. I call my secretary to ask questions and things.

After a few minutes

I finish checking everything and it was a bit early so i go around the company and check things out.

I walk out of my office and go to the 5th floor. I went in the first office and looked around a few people bow to me as i smile to them. I saw a guy close to the corner i look at the other people and they where just looking at him i went closer to him and notice he was watching something. I hear him sniff and realise he was crying. I got curious on what he was watching since i barely see a man cry watching something. I look at his tablet and notice it was one of irene's movies. I watch with him and i got a chair and sat down after a few minutes into the movie it was almost finished when the guy turn around. I look at him and he had his mouth wide open. He sprung up and bowed a few times as he say. Im so sorry maam this wont ever happen again. I chuckle and say. I will let this slide since your watching my girlfriends movie. I then stood up and went out.

I go inside my car and drove home listening to some music.

I arrive home and did my normal routine but this time without the bunny looking girl. I ate the food our maid made for me and went upstairs.

I decided to play on my xbox since i didnt have much to do. I got on and played with lisa and byul. After a while jeongyeon joined.

I received a call from irene while in game i answer it and put on the camera so i can talk to her while in game. I turn my mic off for a while as irene say. Hey seul what are you doing? Im playing with byul and the others right now what about you what are you doing? Just arrived at the hotel thats why i decided to call you. Hmm. By the way i checked our items and everything for our colab already. Irene nod as i say. You remember your movie? Which one? The one with kim taehyung. Oh yeah that one. My employee was watching that earlier... I watched it with him. You what? You didnt get mad at him instead you watch it with him? Yeah i let it slide since its your movie. Aigoo kang seulgi is a whipped weirdo. I smirk as i say. A weirdo who made you fall in love. Irene chuckle as she say. Yeah yeah. I need to go now seul im getting sleepy. Okay hyun goodnight. Night seul. She then ended the call.

After an hour or two we finished playing. I went to bed as i roll around. This is what it feels to have a bed alone. I look to the side and got irene's favorite pillow and hug it. I miss her already. Should i go there too? I got my phone and contact my secretary.

Hello. Hi. Can you prepare my plane tomorrow at 9. Im going to daegu. Umm when are you coming back? Saturday... Im going to ride with irene so no need to let the plane wait there. Yeah sure. Okay thanks.

I end the call and jump out of my bed i prepare my clothes as i thought. Baechu see you tomorrow.

Irene's pov

I woke up and check the time it was 9:27 i look around and decide to change and take a walk for a while.

(Irene's outfit.)

)