39

Irene's pov

We are now on the hills and there was this amazing view. There are only a few people here probably because this place is actually pricey.

We walked around and there were a few people i recognise and some i dont. We walk around and i saw someone familiar. I made sure it was them then i went to them. Yah its been a long time. Oh irene noona. Sehun-ah whos that? I look behind who was calling him and it was baekyeon. Yah baekyeon-ah. Oh its you noona. Who are you guys with? Just the group and their families. Oh so where are they. Just then the others came. Irene nice to meet you again. Taeyeon said with a smile. You too unnie. The group arrived and i introduced them. This is my cousin sehun. And sehun this are my group of friends. Oh this is seulgi my girlfriend. They all introduced themselves when suho arrived. Seulgi pull me back behind her and held me by her side. Dont worry seulgi-ah im not the jerk i was before. Suho say as he tap her shoulder. Anyway this is my boyfriend xiumin. Seulgi sighed in relief and move beside me. Hi xiumin im Bae joohyun you can call me irene. Im kim min seok but you can call me xiumin. I smile at him then step back and wrap my arm around seulgi.  Anyway noona we have to go enjoy your vacation. You too. I say as i smile. Take care sehun-ah. He nod and they started to walk away.

We went to this side of the mountain that has the best view of the sea. It was almost sunset so we decided walk around a while then meet up here before 5.

Me, seulgi, yerim, joy and wendy decided to take pictures around. We went around and spotted a wishing well. I was beside seulgi walking hand in hand when yerim and joy went infront of us. Mom can you give us coins for the wishing well. Pretty please? Yeri started. Yes mom please? Joy added. You too? I ask in shock as joy called me mom for the first time. What have you done kim yerim. Oh come on mom just give us coins. She sigh as the look at seulgi. What about you dad? What? Just coins for the wishing well. Please dad? Joy say. Ask your mom. Seulgi said and looked at me. I look at yerim as she pouted. Aishh fine. I open my purse and gave them some coins and they went off running to the wishing well. I hit seulgi as i say. I told you not to let them call me mom. Why its cute. Yah im still here. Wendy said as she look at us. Why didnt you give your girlfriend coins? I didnt bring any. I nod as i look where the two are. I smile as yeri was making a wish.

Yah lets go. What do you mean? Its almost five we need to go. But mom. No yerim. Just a few more pictures. Fine but we are leaving by 4:50. They went and took pictures while i just sat down on the bench. Arent you going to take pictures with them? Seulgi started as she sat down beside me. I already did. Hmm... Lets take a selfie then. Sure. She pull out her phone and went to the camera app. We took a few selfies then she kiss me while taking a photo. I hit her and say. Yah we are in public. So its not like they dont know about us. But still.

Seulgi's pov

Irene was pouting and i laughed. Its not funny. Why cant i kiss my girlfriend? You can but- i cut her off as i kiss her. Yah i told you not to do it. She say as she hit me several times. You said i can. But not in the public. I laugh the 2nd time as she chuckle as well. Love. I look at the owner of the voice and she continued. Can you call them? Who? Them. She say as she point towards yerim. I nod and stood up.  I was about to start walking towards them when she pulled me to sit beside her. What? Guess there are some people who dont know about us. She say as she wore her bag. She stood up and held my hand. She pull me towards yerim and wenjoy while glaring at the girls who were squealing as we pass by. I stop and pull her towards me. What? Irene said with an annoyed tone. Im not the only one who has admirers. I have way more competitors than you do. She scoff and say. Thats not true. I look towards the group that were scanning irene from head to toe. Plus mine are all girls you have both. I pull her towards me and wrap my arms around her. We are even once again babe. She laugh and we start to walk towards yeri and wenjoy again. I think we need to go there are people eye raping mom now. Yeri said. Cant you say it in another term instead of "eye raping". It sounds weird. Joy say. Anyway i think yeri is right we need to go. I say as we start to walk away.