9

Seulgi's pov

Im in my car and i thought should i introduce her to my parents to? Maybe next time.... I arrive at home im home. I said. Hi sweetie. Mom said. Mom where is dad? I asked. He has an important meeting so he will go home late. Mom said. Oh ok. I said. Why sweetie do you want to tell him something? My mom asked. I will tell you both when you dad is here. I told mom. Oh ok. She said. Im going to my room. I said she just nodded as an answer... When i arrive at my room i took a bath and after my bath I received 8 missed calls and 5 texts text from irene.

Love🐰

Seulgi-ah did you arrive at home already?

Seulgi its been almost an hour why aren't you answering me?

Seulgi-ah im starting to get worried.

Seulgi please answer my calls.

Seulgi please answer my texts.

Oh sorry bunny i took a bath when i arrived.

You should tell me when you arrive home i get worried okay.

Yeah. Im sorry

Why?

Because i made you worry.

Its okay.

I love you bunny.

Sweet talk.

For Bae Joohyun only.

Did you really have to say my name.

Why don't you like it?

Fine. For  Im nayeon only.

Yahh. Only me.

See your jealous now.

No im not.

For Im nayeon only.

Yah. Fine im jealous now only say bae joohyun okay.

Okay.

I love you bae joohyun!

I love you too bear.

I need to sleep now goodnight bear.

Night bunny.

Next day.

Irene's pov

I went to school and many people were looking at me as usual but suddenly suho grabed pulled my hand and brought me a room with no one in it. Irene until when will i keep waiting for your answer? He asked me and i rolled my eyes. Until the time you realise that i don't love you. I answered him coldly. Why don't you love me? He asked. Becau-
Without a warning he pinned me to the wall and tried to kiss me but i keep moving back until there was no space and he was able to kiss me all i thought was seulgi-ah help me please where are you...

Seulgi's pov

I was on my way to my locker but i heard two people talking and the other person's voice is familiar so i went closer to the door and i listened to them talking. Until the time you realise i don't love you. A girl voice said it sounded so familiar... Wait is that irene??? Why don't you love me? Without hesitating i went to the door and opened it quietly in case it was not them, it was irene and suho pinned her and he is now trying to kiss her he kissed her and without hesitating i pulled him and i punched him with all my strength and said. Don't you dare touch my girlfriend. I said coldly. He smirked and said. Girlfriend her your girlfriend? I don't believe you. He said still smirking. You really need proof? I grab irene's hand and pulled her to me and show him the hickey I made. Is that enough? Now if i see you touch her i will not hesitate to kill you understand. I whispered to him. He stood up and i looked at him with my death stare and he went out of the room when he went out i look at irene and said. You ok babe? I look at her in the eyes. Yeah, im just shoked. She answered me. I peck her lips and said im sorry i came here late. She look at me. Its ok. She said I love you Bae joohyun. I said. I love you too kang seulgi. I look at her in shook. What? She asked me. Its the first time you say my full name while saying i love you. She just look at me and said lets go to our room. I just nodded in reply. We arrive at our room and went to our seats im getting famous because of you i said. Why don't you like it? She asked me. Its fine as long as im with you. Then our teacher arrive...

After class

Irene's pov

I went to the bathroom seulgi was waiting outside. I wash my hands and went out of the bathroom and i saw seulgi talking to two other girls, i went closer to them and i listen to their conversation and she was asking seulgi's number. What are you doing with my girlfriend? I said without thinking. Seulgi looked at me shocked then i saw the girls face and remember she was the girl who talk to seulgi before i think her name is nancy? Irene what are you doing? Seulgi asked me. Then i realised what i said and many people were looking at us. I look at seulgi and thought what to do and i look at everyone and pulled seulgi away from them while hearing people whispering...

Seulgi's pov

We arrive at the cafeteria and we got food then we sat beside our group and wendy said. I heard you two are dating, is it true??? I look at irene and she just nod. Yes. And why are the news so fast? I asked. Your girlfriend is the most famous girl in school ofcourse it will get spread easily. I look at her and she was smiling. We started to eat then tzuyu asked. When did you guys start dating??? I look at irene. Almost a week. She answered. Who was the first person to know? Nayeon said. Her mom. I answered. We continued eating then jennie suddenly said did you guys kiss already? All of us chocked on our food. Then joy said. Why did you ask that so suddenly? Jennie looked at her and said. Why not? Then she looked at us. I look at irene and she said its a secret. Tnen the bell rung.

Hi guys this is all i hope you guys liked it:)