15

Seulgi's pov

I just woke up and im checking my phone and it is 9:24 I stood up and went downstairs and told the maid can you bring the breakfast upstairs and cook soup thank you. Okay maam. The maid answered. Then i went upstairs and took a bath

Someone's pov

I finished cooking soup and im currently bringing it upstairs just like what my boss told me to. When I arrived at her room i knocked first then went in. I was shocked to see a beautiful woman sleeping on the bed i did not notice her last night coming in because I was asleep all i knew was our boss came home late. I put the food on the bed and i look at the woman who was sleeping i cant see her face properly i can only see the side of her face but i knew she was beautiful. After realising i was looking at her for a long time i went outside the room and went downstairs. I was talking to all the maids. she is really a beautiful woman trust me.  How would she be sleeping on our boss bed and we didnt even notice her come in last night. I just face palmed myself because of what she said. Of course we didnt we were asleep.

Irene's pov

I woke up and noticed i was not in my room but the room looked familiar I look to the side and it was seulgi changing she was wearing pants and only sports bra she looked so hot so i tried to sit down but i suddenly felt a sting on my head and after five minutes of laying down again i sat down and saw seulgi sitting on the bed watching tv still wearing her sports bra I went to her and hugged her. Good morning love. Your food is there go eat. Seulgi said. Arent you cold?  No why? Your wearing your bra and nothing else.  No its fine. Then i broke the hug and got the food that was on the bed.

I finished eating and look at seulgi seul im going to take a bath. Okay i will stay here. She answered. I went to the bathroom and turned on the shower after a few minutes I went out. I saw seulgi and asked what should I wear?  Just go to my closet i have many clothes there. Okay.

Seulgi's pov

I wore my clothes and im just waiting for irene to go out after 5 minutes irene went out wearing this

(BTW this what seulgi was wearing)

Yah this is mine. Irene said. Yeah I bought one and put it in your closet and brought that with me. Why? So you would have clothes here. Then she pouted. Cute come on lets go downstairs. We went downstairs

Irene's pov

Its almost twelve so i asked where do you want to eat?  I dont know. Okay lets eat here then. By the way where is your parents?  Oh they went on a business trip. Oh ok. Dont you have maids here? I only saw one last time i came. Because she was the only one who was not on a day off. So is today also their day off? No they are in the kitchen. Ok.

Its been a few minutes and i was thirsty so i went to the kitchen to get a drink. I open the fridge and got juice then i turned around gabjagi there were so many maids like 10 of them I look at them and their faces were like they saw a ghost. Are you okay? I asked them.

Maid #1- your bae joohyun right?

Maid #2-  irene right?

Maid #3- your the famous model right?

Yes they squealed then suddenly another maid said see i told you there was a really beautiful girl her bed. I chuckled excuse me please. Wait before you leave can we get a picture? Yeah sure. Then seulgi came. Yah why did you take so long.  I laughed and said. Your maids seem to be my fans. Oh okay just go to my room I will wait for you there. Okay. Then i continued taking pictures with them and went upstairs.  Bear?  Irene wanna go to the mall? Sure.

Seulgi's pov

We are on the way to the mall i am driving my car and it was quiet so i played music.

Ain't never felt this way
Can't get enough so stay with me
It's not like we got big plans
Let's drive around town holding hands

I was singing this part while looking at irene and then i look back to the road

Oh, my heart hurts so good
I love you, babe, so bad, so bad, oh
Oh, my heart hurts so good
I love you, babe, so bad, so bad

I look at irene and smiled as i said I love you so much bae joohyun.  I love you too bear.

So this part is boring i will try to make the next part more exiting for you guys and im sorry if my story is bad its my first time I hope you guys understand.