29

Irenes pov

I got some wine glass for us to use. I went back and gave everyone one.

Me jennie solar joy sana mina rose and nayeon where talking about things we should do while on the other side were seulgi lisa moonbyul wendy tzuyu chaeyong jisoo jeongyeon and yeri. I called my secretary to buy us some snacks.

I shot seulgi a look. I think she understood that i was signaling her to drink less already.

We got the food and i gave seulgi her pringles as she pull me down to sit with her. I sit infront of her and lean on her as she wrap her hands around my waist. Jennie then came with the others and joined us. I drink some wine as i listen to their conversation. When we go there lets go to universal studios first. Yeri say. Yeah and we should try all the food they have there. Rose added.

I look at my phone and it was dinner time. Guys lets eat somewhere. Lets go to our restaurant we have a new dish there ive been wanting you guys to try. Wendy say. We all agree to it and we started preparing

We go outside and we go straight to the elevator.

We arrive downstairs and i think the news got out fast cause there are many reporters waiting outside my company.

We go outside and many reporters shot us questions as we rush to our cars.

Me seulgi and yeri get inside seulgis car as we start driving. I look at yeri and ask. You okay? Yeah im kinda used to these stuff. I chuckle and say. Good for you.

We arrive at wendy and yeris restaurant and it was full of people. There were alot of people asking for photos instantly me jennie rose mina sana nayeon joy and solar got together so that it would be just one picture. They recognise us all and im happy that they do since i never really expect to be like this. Eventually the last person finally got their picture and also with seulgis side is done so we go inside the vip room and start to eat there. You guys are famous. Yeri say. Why? Solar ask. Cause when we enter instantly the people were already going to you guys. And they were taking pictures with us after you guys. Well atleast you guys are famous too since they asked a picture with you. Jennie say. And we are models and we even have some movies so its impossible for some people to not recognise or know us.

Seulgis pov

I look beside me. Byul and lisa were talking about something and they looked serious. I listen and byul look at me. What do you think seul? What happened? Solar and i arent in good terms right now. I look at solar and she was talking to irene and the others. I look to moonbyul and say. Why what happened. I got drunk last night and a girl started to flirt with me and suddenly kissed me but at that time solar was entering the bar so she saw me. Did you explain to her? Yes but she wont listen to me. She keeps ignoring me. And she even slept at our guest room. I look at solar and she was talking to irene and sana they were looking at us or at moonbyul so i think they are talking about the same thing. I look at byul and say. Why dont you buy something solar has been wanting to get and give it to her and apologize. Moonbyul look at me with widening eyes and say. Thats a great idea thankyou seul. She look at solar and you can see in her eyes that she misses her. I look at solar and irene was saying something to her. I hold irenes hand and she look at me. She told you guys didnt she? Moonbyul? Yeah. Yeah she did... Solar was asking me what to do so i told her to try to listen to moonbyul first. I nod as i drink some water. I notice jennie standing up so i look where she was going she sat beside lisa and joy sana mina nayeon and rose do the same. I look at moonbyul then to solar she was just sitting beside irene. I think the others notice the awkward atmosphere so lisa said something. You guys wanna go to a bar for a while? Yeah sure. Joy say. I look beside me and irene say. Dont drink too much seul. I nod and look back to lisa and say. Lets go to revel bar. We all agree and start to prepare. I take my car keys and we went outside. It wasnt too hard since there werent a lot of people. Solar and yeri switched spots yeri went to jennie and lisas car while solar was with us.