14 | Gianni's rage

Avery (w)

I arrived at Gianni's house around 10 in the morning. When I entered, she was on the phone talking to someone.

"Yes, yes. She's gone for almost— HOLY SHIT AVERY! YOU'RE HERE!!"

She ran towards me and engulfed me in a warm, tight hug. "WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU?!" She held both my arms and looked at me straight in the eye, worry plastered on her face.

"I'm sorry.. I-I just thought of Ava and wanted to get a drink.. I didn't mean to.."

"Avery, you could've told me! For fuck's sake I almost called the goddamn police to conduct a search party for you!"

"River took me to her house."

"You should've — wait what?"

"River saw me when I almost passed out. She took me back to her place and her maid took care of me.. Then her driver drove me back here."

"And if she wasn't the one who found you, then what?"

"Gianni, I'm sorry."

"Don't you ever do that again, Avery. It's not funny." She phased back and forth, her hands on her hip. I wanted to laugh, for the reason that she looked like a mom scolding her child. I held it in.

"We are definitely getting you a new phone." She said and grabbed her keys. "I hate you right now but we're going to the mall."

Oblivion [winrina au]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें