Prelude

_______

Copyright © 2021 anamika_writes

All Rights Reserved

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner or language whatsoever without the express written permission of the author except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

_______

Nikhil Kumar

Nikhil Kumar

As a kid when he was asked what he'd like to work as when he grew up he would say he'd make a company of his own. Years later, he has DreamDigital, a digital solutions startup that he's brought from ground up. In his thirty three years of his existence, he's spent more than eleven years in raising the company to be valued in millions of dollar. 

However, while weaving his childhood dream into reality he has missed a lot of things life had to offer. From his father's last wish to having a family that loves him and and friend's circle that he can celebrate with. His  obsession for his company had made him blind to everything else in his life.

* * *

"The best Indian startup award goes to DreamDigital— transforming ways of business, transactions and service for a plethora of conventional companies, institutes and new startups like itself. DreamDigital started by Mr. Nikhil Kumar has showed a stunning performance and great customer satisfaction in the financial year gone by. We would like to invite Mister Nikhil Kumar on the stage to share his thoughts on his journey, on the journey of DreamDigital."

.

"Good evening to one and all present here. I am a little overwhelmed at the moment. *chuckles* Ever since I was a young boy I had this dream of making a company of my own, a company that did something differently. Today, I stand here not just seeing that dream fulfilled but also seeing it being showered with love and support from an audience I never imagined in my life. This one is dedicated to all those who not only dare to dream but do what it takes to make that dream into reality. Thank you!"

.