Chapter 12 : Save The Date

This chapter got ready sooner than I expected. So here it is! I think I am getting addicted to this book 😅

Thanks for all the votes and comments, they are very encouraging and keep the writer in me in active mode. Keep them coming! :)

______ ♡______

Sharanya: 

Hi!

Nikhil was surprised to find her message in his inbox the same night. He quickly kept aside the book he was reading and picked up his phone to answer.

Nikhil :

 Hey!

A minute passed and then another. There was no response. Nikhil decided to take the lead. Arun was literally mad at him for, in his words, sitting like a puppet. Following that he had given him a couple of advices.

Point one, women love compliments. So compliment them often.

Point two, If a women is nervous, it was his duty to speak up and make her feel comfortable.

Point three, which was specifically for him was— to talk. To talk to her, her father and her family. Apparently it was the way to show interest.

Acting on the advice he had received, Nikhil decided to— man up— in Arun's words— and step out of his comfort zone.

Nikhil : 

We had a wonderful evening today.

Sharanya : 

Same here. We didn't really talk today. I was wondering what you think about it all.

Nikhil stared at the message. What was she expecting him to answer to that? It then clicked that she may be asking about his views on her condition. He began to type.

Nikhil : 

If you're asking about PCOD, I don't mind. Honestly, I didn't know about its existence until you told me. I did my research on it and turns out it's quite common. You mustn't fret over it. And yes, it doesn't bother me.

Sharanya : 

Okay.

Nikhil : 

We should meet sometime, again. 

Maybe after Sunday?

Sharanya :

Sure, we can decide later then.

Nikhil : 

Yep.

Sharanya : 

Okay then...

Nikhil : 

Yeah. Bye

Sharanya:

 Bye. Good night.

Nikhil :

 Good night.