Chapter 33 : Disagreements & Agreements

Fact : This book has already crossed 104000 words 😶 I guess my longest book. 

These two are officially the slowest couple ever. 😆 They've left Taara and Aayush behind too. It's Chapter 33 and they haven't even moved to a cheek kiss 😑

Happy reading! :)

- - - - ♡ - - - -

Kismat Se Humein Aap Humdum Mil Gaye

- - - - ♡ - - - -

Nikhil stole glances at her while she was setting the table.

"The juice was nice, season of sweet oranges I guess," He spoke up.

"Yeah," she said sitting down on the chair after serving his plate with some khara-bath.

Minutes of silence passed as they got busy eating and then her phone rang. She looked at her phone and then at him.

"Take it, I don't mind." He said quickly.

She nodded and picked the call. "Yes, Akshu," she spoke. She had seen her missed calls last night but hadn't bothered to call back. She was exhausted last night and absolutely not in the mind to talk about her family. However, Akshaya's call in the morning hours made Sharanya a little worried. Did she need something? Was she okay? Maybe she had an issue with her app and wanted her to book a cab or something.

"You missed eight of my calls last night," came her sister's voice from the device.

"Yes, I saw it in the morning. The phone was on silent, they went unnoticed."

"So you were busy, huh?" The teasing tone in her sister's voice made Sharanya roll her eyes. "You called me at this hour for?"

"To talk." Akshaya answered.

"Okay, about?" Sharanya asked, toying with her spoon.

"Okay, so..." A loud bus horn interrupted her.

"You're on the way to college?" Sharanya asked

"Yes, I don't understand why busses have such harsh horn sounds. Anyways, I will get to what I wanted to ask you about. My friends were planning a Goa trip, next week. It's the year end holidays. Can I go too?"

"Wait," Sharanya said placing down the spoon. "Did I hear Goa?"

"Yes, just a three night four day trip around Christmas." Her sister supplied some more information.

"No." Sharanya said, not bothering to explain.

"What? Why? Every one is going. Hina, Pavi, Kajol and others .. please."

"Others who?" Sharanya asked.

"Uh, I think umm, Aditya, Kunal and Sumith. Uday and Lucky haven't confirmed. "

"No way,"

"Please, please, please. Everyone is going. I am a big girl now. And it's just Goa. You know how much I love beaches. Please."

Sharanya sighed. She didn't have a good feeling about her little sister traveling with a bunch of friend's who were all twenty or under. Especially if a few of them were guys. And the place was Goa. She was not unaware of how the current new adults adopted western lifestyle. "No, Akshu. Next year maybe." She said decisively. "You get to college safely, okay, we'll talk later again. I am having breakfast."