Chapter 25-The Wrong Things To Say

Cordell

I had just got in from a night drug run wit skittles. I did not expect be to be gone all night and now here it is almost 8am. I swear being with him gets me in some crazy sh*t. Sometimes I ask myself if I made the wrong decision. I mean its not like I can't get out because the king cartel is my brother, but there is also code too I know I should abide by it. Then we got lil man on the way. Anyways I walked into the kitchen smelling breakfast cooking and I couldn't help myself but to go straight to the stove only to get thrown out the way by Cadence. I promise you she's a man. She heavy handed like hell.

"You woulda thought you was getting some of this food! Shell finna put fire to ya a** anyways." "Where you been at all night! Cadence spewed out.

"For your information fart face I told shell I was leaving out and would be back mind yours!" I said nudging her in her head for her to only try to hit me back playfully.

"Well she acting like you didn't!" Melanie butted in laughing.

"Shell moody as hell and can't remember sh*t wit that preggo brain she got!"

"Cordell don't make me throw ya lying a** out this back kitchen patio window. For YOUR information you did not tell me that you would be gone that long. You made it seem like you would be right back. I mean damn I'm not tryna be ya momma but that aint like you! What the hell were you doing anyways?" Nishelle said. Where the hell she come from?

"Ahh Shoot Dell betta run like hell" Melanie said on the low finishing up the home made hash browns.

I don't know why I put myself in these situations.

"Bae.."

"And don't tell me you was out wit Mishon Jason James (skittles) again." She cut me off saying. "You know you better not be keeping nothing else from me Dell I swear to you...

"Babyyyyyyyyy just stop! You stress my son ima knock you out! There is nothing going on or anything you need to be worrying about. I am with my best friend thats all. I can't have bro time no more?" I said.

"Whatever because your lying and ima find out so you either tell me or I'm doing it on my own and you don't want that...move!" She tried to get out of my embrace to grab a sausage link sitting on the plate laid out. I grabbed her wrist stopping her.

"Bae l wanna do that thing I did to you the other night." I said talking low in her ear kissing her neck tryna get her turned on to forget this whole thing. Sh*t Im about to be in hot water.

"Cordell ima smack ya a** now move!!!" She yelled trying to turn around from my hold on her tryna smack me.

"I heard that nasty now leave her alone!" Cadence said trying to save her.

"Well she cant wet the willy and expect him not to want to take a bath again" I said grabbing shells a** before letting her go. She had me feeling some way in them towel cloth booty shorts and wife beater.

"Cordell!!!!! OMGGG!!!" Cadence and melanie busted out laughing. While Nishelle gave me the murder eye. Im digging a nice little whole damn.

Nishelle

Cordell was pissing me off greatly. He has just been hella annoying lately. I know part of it is my hormones being all over the place and i'm reaching towards the end of my pregnancy but the stuff he does and the things he say just sometimes be out of pocket. I be ready to throw his a** somewhere. Cordell and I had a couple of things to do today so I just braced myself for it. First we were going to my doctors appointment to check on my stinky. Then go apartment hunting because Cordell would be starting college soon and soon after I will the following semester, and then grocery shopping for the house.....okay mostly me. I eat up everything.