Chapter 8- Things Change..

*Dre and Melanie in MM.

Nishelle

We pulled up to the house. It was now 12 noon. I knew Cadence was at school but i didn't expect to see Dre's Car outside this time of day he's usually gone. My girls since me moving in hasn't been to were i stay at yet so they were almost house struck if such a word pulling up.

"Damn this is where you lay ya head at?!!" Jamyis said getting out the car.

"Relax you act like you ain't never seen a big house before." I stated opening the house door.

"I haven't smarty i don't have perks like you boo." she replied.

"This house is type big tho!" Nyla added. "Its nice."

I let them ravel on as we got in the house. I yelled for Dre but got no answer. I decided to head upstairs to his room. I told the girls to make themselves at home and headed up. As i got upstairs i had wished instantly i would have waited and kept calling dre from down stairs. There was a whole lot of moaning going on. I decided against it, let him do his thing and just headed back down stairs.

"What happened?" Nyla asked.

"Um well Cordell's brother is um...handling business upstairs if you catching my drift i will wait." I said explaining and plopped on the couch.

"Oh boy well um.....so wheres ya room?" Jamyis asked.

"Down stairs." I answered plainly.

"You live in the basement?"

"Not really. Cordell has a whole two bed room apartment down there."

"Dannngggggg" Nyla uttered.

"I don't even wanna mention his name right now." I said pouting, shaking my head. " I can't believe his a** just up and left like that, and didn't even bother to tell me or pick up a phone, nothing!"

"That is type crazy." Brienne answered.

Dre and some gorgeous chick then walked down stairs. He was pulling a shirt over his head as he ascended down.

"Wassup shell, Hey ladies."

"Hey. Oh Dre these are my best friends Nyla, Brienne and Jamyis guys this is Andre aka Dre Cordell's older brother."

Dre had become like a big brother to me. Although he was eight years older than us, he still kept it cool. Dre was handsome and he had all the ladies flaunting over him. He had beautiful long silk indian hair, pretty face but had a thug type feel to him with a side of a soft heart for certain things. So i could see why he had a bad chick on his arm.

They all greeted and then Dre decided to introduce us to the girl standing next to him.

"Yall this is my girl Melanie."

"Hey nice to meet you guys!" Melanie greeted.

"So your the infamous Melanie i been hearing so much about!" I said

It all makes sense since Dre wasn't one for bringing chicks to the crib.

"Babe you been talking about me?" She said laughing and blushing ,looking at Dre.

"Nothing but good things baby" He said kissing her forehead. "So whats sup yall just chillen?" He said sitting down followed by Melanie sitting next to him looking on her phone.

"No! excuse my french but ya dumb ass brother left me at the clinic after i told him i was keeping the baby and we looking all around the clinic like "Wheres Waldo". I get outside, car gone. I get here his car ain't even here! Like why the f*ck would you leave and not say nothing?!!! I yelled getting mad all over again.