Chapter 14- Accomplice

Mona

Heroine has become my go to escape from the stuff i've been through. It has also become my best friend since no one else seems to come through or love me the way I deserve to be loved. It's just been let down after let down. Husband dead, all ex men I used to deal with turned out to be either a** holes or go after my older daughter. Then lastly you have Katrell. My love Katrell who just up and left me and his daughter for what ever reason and never returned. One night not too long ago I was shooting up at one of the trap houses barely used with Maurlyn. Next thing I know I'm being snatched up and someone covering my mouth with chloroform instantly knocking me out.

I think its been three weeks since I been down in this hell hole of a basement these people put me in. Only thing thats keeping me some what is the drugs they have been supplying me! I don't have to beg for it or purchase it. It's like a reward everyday. Today is the only day they didn't come down here and I was feenin.

 "I'm about to go crazy if they don't send me my fix!!! and I'm hungry as a mutha!!!" I said yelling hoping they could hear me. 

I begin to pick my skin. I swear theres something crawling around me. They need to hurry down here seeing they are making me suffer today. I know its to keep me on my toes about something.  After a day or two of first being down here I was approached by some big man saying that if Coppo doesn't get his money I'm considered dead. I was confused. I knew of him he's a known drug dealer. I've seen him around a few times, but I never stole from him or owe him anything! I get my sh*t from my mans supplier. I don't know how I could be tied to whatever he was talking about!. I haven't been asked since about it.

I was half sleep tied up to a pole by a back wall in the basement. How I was even able to see that would be the times they allowed me to eat. After that it was lights out. I heard  multiple foot steps come down the stairs. I haven't heard anyone come down today. I was hungry and tired of this place. I hope its to supply me with more black beauty.

I looked up and seen Coppo and the two big guys I've seen come down here switching shifts to bring me something to eat and check on me.

"Ms. Mona we finally meet......" Coppo called to me.

I been waiting for this muh' f*ckah to pick a bone with him. I know he the reason I'm down here. I went off.

"I been waiting for ya a**! What the f*ck you want from me? Ive been locked down here in this sh*t hole for weeks only to know if you don't get what you want I'm dead? Some body better explain something!!!" I said raising my voice. I was beyond pissed, irritated and annoyed. I need to get out of here!

"B*tch calm ya voice.... Careful how you talk to me I got ya life in my hands......and I was getting to that...." He spit back.

This lil n*gga got me confused. He looked like he could do damage so i shut right the hell up. 

"N*gga by the name of Katrell paying me to keep you here. Im sure you know him." He smirked.  "Looks to me he wants you dead to get what is rightfully owed to him." He explained.

The f*ck!!!??????? How could he turn on me? I thought he loved me!??????? What is rightfully owed to him? Aside from seeing his daughter?

"But what's Shady to me is I aint seen him in a few days. He owes me some money. He aint paid up yet on the day he said he would deliver and that's a b*tch move in Coppo's book. He wasting my time...... I should put your lights out but I got a better plan. Ya daughters boyfriends brother about to get a rude awakening. If they wanna see you alive they need to deliver and hand over some things to me. and If they don't.....well it's Peace ya a** out to Heaven Ms.Mona. Coppo laughed menacingly.