Chapter 3-Good Day Gone bad...Again

Chapter 3

Nishelle's P.O.V

The bell rung as we were conversing small talk.

"Up there goes the bell" I said, kind of mad we had to end our conversation.

"Yup back to classes", he said.

"I can't believe i just told you my dark secret...i don't know what it is that made me trust you like that and i don't even know you like that....i mean i see you in the halls..."

"I don't know what neither. All i tried to do was come into the library and get this book for my project and be out! i don't wanna be seen in here. But that needed to come out for you." He replied.

"yeah....well thank you for....everything" i said genuinely.

 I had really appreciated his company. I don't know where my mind would have went had he not showed up when he did. I was on the verge of something serious.

"you welcome....umm...wow we've been talking this whole time with no name."

"Nishelle..."

"My name is Cordell. I think you have class with my sister Cadence."

"Omg! thats your sister? she's my lab partner!....well now that i think of it you guys do look related." i said. I knew something was familiar, feature wise about him. They really look a like too.

Cordell laughed. "thats funny..."

"you guys almost look like.."

"alike? lol were twins"

"there we go....thats dope.."

"yeah, she's cool on some days He slightly laughed. so you ready to go back to class?..i can walk you..." he said gesturing for me to walk with him. 

This dude was a gentlemen and we never talked? I would have to make a mental note to talk to my girls about him. He seems too nice, and nice is definitely not something i'm used to. I was still conscious about the way i looked after all that crying i did in the library. 

"does my eyes still look puffy?" i asked him, and feeling on my face.

He looked at me.

"a little.."

"i can't go to class like this." There was no way i was about to walk into class so i could be looked at like i'm crazy. Not i!.

"what are you gonna do?" Cordell asked coming to a halt in the hallway and looking at me for direction.

"At this point i'm ready to go home....well actually i don't wanna be there....so i don't know...." .

I really did not wanna go home and be bothered by Katrell and his crazy antics. Knowing him and his lazy a** he's at home sitting on the couch watching ESPN, hands in his pants with his nasty self. I just wanted to be left alone. At least for a day if that.

"well i'm concerned for your well being not tryna put game on you or anything. "I have a car we can dip out if you don't want to stay.."

Was he really not tryna run game? i mean we just met, and although he seems like a cool dude i don't wanna put all my trust in him. Then again maybe I should give him a chance after the fact that I trusted him enough to know my dark secret.

"I can't let you miss your classes...." i said to him. I felt bad. If i say yes he would have to skip his classes.

The Bell rang.

"Well there goes the late bell so i'm already doomed." He said lightly laughing.

I weighed out the pros and cons in my head and then shrugged my shoulders. I'm taking this chance hell i need to get my mind off things.