Chapter 22- Heart's Moved

**Warning Sensitive dialogue

Nishelle

"Brienne committed suicide" Cadence said. 

I stood there unmoved. I felt Cordell come up behind me.

"What happened?" Cordell asked.

"Dawg Brienne killed herself!" Skittles stated.

"Damn..." Cordell said lowly. I was still not moving. It just wouldn't register that this happened.

"Babe..." Cordell Called out to me. Once he saw I didn't answer he decided to tell everyone to head back to the rooms till we could collect ourselves for a moment. He closed the door and walked me over to the bed to sit with him.

"Tell me whats going on in that mind of yours.." He asked me.

"Dell theres a lot of things that I don't regret but this........this here i'm starting to" I said as the tears began to fall.

Cordell grabbed me and held me.

"Bae you did not kill her!!!! You had nothing to do with that!"

"I may not have killed her but I could have helped in the cause!!!!! I may have hated what she did but I never wish death on someone unless you were katrell. She used to be my best friend babe...Why would she do this!?" I said in complete sobs. 

"Nothing will change what she did to you thats facts but I understand. I'm sorry."  

Shanee 

I was sitting in my room checking off the list Katrell had given me.
"Have Brienne's father Brian killed.......CHECK!!!!"  I laughed at how easy that was for me considering the fact that my hands wouldn't even be considered as suspect in this crime. I looked at my next task and sighed heavily. This one would take a while but I was determined to complete it in honor of my brother. I smiled thinking of respecting my brothers last wishes....This one would be the ultimate wish.

Nyla

"Skittle's stop!!"  I said trying to get dressed as skittles crept behind me grabbing my waist placing kisses all behind my neck and ears. He was trying to go for round five!. 

"Thats not what you was saying in the wee hours of this morning"  He continued kissing me.

" Yeah but right now is not the time! Can't you see we just lost someone that was in our lives for years?"

"Oh now y'all wanna wanna be sympathetic over her a** after all the sh*t she caused."

I turned around so quick to look at him to see if this negro was serious. Why the hell would you utter something that rude. 

"How could you say something like that!? Regardless of it all no one deserves to leave here committing suicide! I can't believe you..." I shook my head pushing him off of me pissed at him . The least he could have done was be there for me seeing clearly I was upset. Clearly he did not get it.

"Bae I aint mean it like that come on." 

"Yes you did because if you didn't you wouldn't have said it Mishon. You could be real ignorant sometimes you know that?"  I grabbed our hotel key slid on my flip flops and walked out. Some help he was.