Chapter 24- Graduation

Cordell

"Dell why aren't you and Lindsey helping me!!!! I have less than 24 hours to find a freaking dress that will fit my whale behind!!!!" Nishelle complained while speeding through the racks in some unknown store I didn't even know the name of. After the third store I just stop looking at what store we were going into. We were now in the sixth store. We got Lindsey from her school straight after we got out of school to come over to the mall to find Nishelle something to wear for tomorrow. Last night she thew a literal fit in the room when she tried on her dress for graduation to come to find out it doesn't fit anymore because her belly is growing.

"Are y'all even listening!?" She snapped knocking me out of my conscious.

"Shell....bae...yes we are but everything we say yes to you hate so what more do you want!? and you not fat stop saying that!"

"Fine don't help" She said walking off to another area of the store.

"Brother.." Lindsey said looking up at me. I had her sitting on my lap on the bench in the store next to the rack Nishelle was just looking through.

"Yeah Tiger"

"Im hungry and tired are we leaving soon!!!??" She exaggerated leaning her head back  onto my chest.

"I know. And yeah we will be leaving shortly."

"But you said that at....". She paused to grab my phone and clicked the i button. "Like twenty five minutes ago!"

I looked at the clock and lightly laughed because she was slightly off. We are still teaching her time it was actually more like 45 mins ago but I wasn't telling her that!

"I'm sorry it's your sister that can't make up her mind! Come on let's go over to where she's at to move this process quicker."

We walked over and finally this girl had two items of clothing in her hand. I swear I almost cried tears of joy.

"You find anything yet!? Lindsey is getting tired and hungry and I'm going to admit I am too."

"Alright alright and yeah I found something let me just try them on. Come with me to the dressing room so you can tell me if its cute. And y'all better not lie to me or it's war!" She said walking to the fitting room with us following. I looked down to Lindsey and she looked back up to me and I decided to give her some future advice.

"Tiger when you get your sisters age matter fact when you get married because you aint having no boyfriend her age, don't tag your husband along to shop with you because nine times out of ten he's not going to be a happy camper if you take long! okay!?"

"Got it!" She said while nodding.

"I heard that. Don't listen to him Lindsey. Don't be telling my sister that nonsense!" Shell said walking into the fitting room looking back at me rolling her eyes.

We had finally came to an agreement on something and she got a dress. I admit she will be looking dope tomorrow. I couldn't have been anymore happier though that we were finished. We decided to grab something small in the food court since Lindsey being the drama princess she is felt like her insides were falling out if she didn't put a french fry in her mouth. As we were eating I got a text from Dre that we would be meeting at the trap later on tonight. I sent him a text back telling him i'm game. I had been designated to be the one to contact everyone else on the team to come out to the meeting tonight Dre called. I guess I was doing too much on the phone because Nishelle picked up on it. Damn....

"You been on that freaking phone since we got to this mall. Whats so important?" She asked.

Dell think quick.....